Who Are You?

Paige POV

I could sense that something's weird since I left the house around noon. I felt like I was followed by some people or a small gang. Whatever it called. And when I turned around to check if I was true, it was completely nothing. Just a gust of wind. So maybe it's just a feeling. I decided to push it aside and continue to hanging out with my friends around shopping mall.

But still. I felt uncomfortable.

After hours lingering around at shopping mall, we all decided to call it a day.
Well, I supposed to be back at four in the evening because I promised my dad. But now it's six. Dad probably waiting for me in front of our mansion door by now. One thing about my dad which I like is he's a cool guy. Not his body temperature but his attitude. He never mad at me or even raised his voice whenever he talk to me. I respect him for that because I'm completely the opposite of him. I'm a little bit stubborn sometimes, for example; today.
I hope he understands though. My friends and I make a reunions today since Gabby just got back from Korea because she had some family problem back then.

Basically, I have three monkeys. I mean....Besties. Gabby, Lucas and Luna. Lucas and Luna are twins so I consider them both as a two bodies with one head. Even Lucas is the only guy in the group, we were fine with it and so are him. And oh, he is gay and good-looking. Every girl would never think that he'll be gay because he's super gentle, I mean gentleman. They all come from wealthy family. We've been friends since we were in our mother's womb. Just kidding.
We were neighbourhood since little and that was when we started to grow closer. They can be a little clingy sometimes but who cares.

When I'm outside of the mall and called Marcus, our driver, to pick me up, my ears heard something. A footsteps. I turned around quickly and saw nothing. It could have been a dog or a cats passing by, I think. I know it doesn't make sense but at least I think positively.

The footsteps became louder as I'm trying to quickened my pace. As I turned around once again, and to my surprise, I saw an old lady using her walking stick. I took a deep breath. Well, it could have been her....right.

I quickened my pace and decided to turn to the left and hid behind the bush beside a big vase hoping that they couldn't spot me. I took a peek to know who it was from the vase and I am pretty shocked. I am true. Very true. I saw two women and three men talking and looking at each other. They talked while making a hand gestures.

It seems like they were looking for something or someone. Was it me? I tried to concentrated to hear what they were talking about but all I could hear was a car that passing by. I took a peek again and saw that they were splitting. Some men came towards my directions so I ran to the corner of the street and hid behind the wall. I tried to catch a breath. I am nervous. I REALLY AM.

I take a look around but a hand suddenly covered my mouth. I swear I will passed out anytime. I was panicked and  tried to screamed louder as I can but I felt like something's choking my throat. I shut my eyes tightly. Thinking that I should've come home earlier as I promised to dad. Now I'm regretting it.

"Shut up or they'll catch you." The person who covered my mouth warned me.
What makes me more shocked was it's not a human voice. I mean, it's more to robot's voice and a little bit man's voice.

I dared myself to opened my eyes. So I did. I stared at that person and trying to recognized if it's a guy or a girl. I couldn't see the face clearly though. After a short consideration, I thought it was a guy. He wore a black mask and black scarfs that covered his face until his chest. He seems like doesn't have a breast like every woman have so yeah. He's a guy. I guess. I barely can see his eyes too.
"Come with me," he said and grabbed my wrist.

I pulled my hands back and he turned to face me.

"What are you doing? Just come this way," he said.

"Who are you?" I finally managed to say a words.

"It's not important right now. Just come with me," he said as he tried to grabbed my wrist again.

"How am I supposed to believe you if I don't even know who are you?" I questioned him.

"Geez...I'm a good guy here okay? And I just saved your life," he looks pretty frustrated but remain calmed.

"How is that saving my life by covering my mouth? Who knows you will kill me when I follow you or you are dangerous and trying to kidnap me?" I said raised my voice a bit.

"One, if I want to kidnap, I will kidnap someone hotter. Two, why are you having trust issues right now? Ohmygod,"

"How dare----"

Before I could continue, a voice interrupted us.

"Well, Well here you are little girl," a bald man smirked.
"We've been looking you everywhere," he continued.

I stared in confusion and said "Why are you guys looking for me?!" I shouted.

"Because you're precious little girl," one of the short haired woman smirked.

"Okay one, I'm not a little girl for fuck sake. Two, who the hell are you guys?" I said as I trying to calmed myself down.

Another woman tried to came towards me and the man that just 'saved' me spoke "Don't you dare to touch her."

"And who are you?" a bald man spoke.

"None of your business." a mask guy replied.

"Oh.. I must said thank you for helping me to catch her. Now you can give her to me."

I stood in confusion. Did they work together to catch me?

"I don't help you to catch her. I help myself." a mask man replied again.

"What's your business with her? Why don't you open what's covering your face?" another man spoke.

"My businesses is none of your business. I have her first so it's rude to take her away from me," that mask guy replied coldly.

I swear something's choking my throat right now. I don't know what to do. I keep thinking I should back at four so that this thing won't happen.

"You're wasting our precious time darling," the short haired girl spoke and she came towards me.

"Again, you touch her, you won't be able to live normally," the mask guy warned.

"Overly confident jerk, ain't you?" the bald man marched towards him and he successfully catches his hand and twisted it. The bald man screamed in pain and the other guy came to attack him.

And I'm standing still like a statue watching a fight scenes which was happening in a real life.

The woman used her knife to attack him but he dodged to avoid it. After the last person collapsed into the ground, he turned to me and make a gesture to follow him.
I blankly followed him to the car then quickly got into the car.
After taking a few deep breaths, I turned to talk to him.
"Where are we going?" I said.

"To your house," he replied.

"Okay wait. How... how did you know where I live?" I stared at him curiously.

"Less talking miss. You'll know later," he said firmly.

I changed my direction and focused on the road. I folded my arms, taking a few deep breaths as my mind still thinking about currently situation. I'm sure my mind was exploding with too many questions by now. And yes, what was his gender was one of it.

.
.
.
.
.
**Do you guys like the first chapter? If you guys do like it, kindly give it a positive comments and vote so that i can keeping up writing and updating these stories ^_^ **