Chapter 8

Chapter 8

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"wakey wakey sleepy head" called out a cheery voice.

I heard another giggle .

I opened my eyes and saw clover and Stella sitting at the foot of my bed smiling at me.

"time for school!!!" yelled clover tackling me back down on my bed . Then we both tumbled on the floor . We burst out laughing then we both got up.

Stella handed me a bundle of clothes while I made my way to the washroom.

I looked in the mirror and noticed my red streak of hair had gotten ... Larger? Ummmmmmm ok ?

I looked over at the clothes and smiled.

Black skinny jeans and a black tank top with a red letterman jacket and a pair of black converse .

I pulled the clothes on then did my usual morning routine .

I looked back at the mirror one last time and smiled . I opened the door and saw Stella and clover sitting patiently on my now made bed .

They smirked when they saw me .

" what?" I said looking at them confused .

" nothing " said clover innocently .

Then stella passed me my ray banes.

I slid them on then checked myself in the mirror . I looked pretty good . Haha

We walked down stairs and immediately we were surrounded by the rest of the luna moon pack . Then I noticed how close Stella and my brother were. I walked over and smirked .

They inched away from each other and I immediately put a hand on each of their shoulders.

" I'm happy for you guys" I said smiling and walking away. I looked back and saw tylers hand around Stella . They both looked at each other with such love .

I envied that.

" come on sky , time for school" called out clover.

She was also leaning against Jonah. I then realized I was the only person in the Luna moon pack with out a mate . Grrrrreeeeeaaaaat!!!

I made my way towards the cars and saw the girls going in a purple convertible and the guys going in a yellow camaro.

I ran to the purple car only to be stopped. I felt a jolt of sparks .

I saw Connor.

" I need to talk to you , promise you will talk to me at school?" he said , no he pleaded.

I hesitated

" please skylar " he pleaded

I nodded then walked to the purple car

I opened the door and took my seat and closed it .

" what did he want " asked Stella keeping her eyes on the road .

"he wants to talk to me" I said looking down at my black bag .

" what do you think about?" asked clover

"mates" I said blowing hair out of my eyes

Then the school came into view . Stella parked in a spot close to the front.

I saw Connors Mercedes parked a couple cars down.

Clover gave me a warm smile and Stella squeezed my hand. I noticed kylie was more of the quiet type because she hadn't said a word.

I got out of the car and made my way towards the bleachers.

I stopped and looked at my watch , 15 minutes early .

I sat down and immediately Connor came.

He sat down beside me but didn't say anything.

" so ...?" I started off .

He immediately got up and ran a hand through his hair , as if having a internal battle with himself . Then he kneeled down in front of me .

" skylar , I can't tell you how sorry , I am . I dont know why I ever did all those mean things to you . I regret every moment not being with you . I don't care if you never want to accept me as a mate , all I want to do is for you to do is forgive me but I don't think you ever will. I will take this as slow and you want . I will never mark you as long as I get to hold your hand along the way" he finished , still looking into my eyes.waiting for my answer .

" I ......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Sorry I didn't upload in a while :/ well here is a chappy , I hope it's good !!! And sorry I ended it off as a cliffy. So tell me in the comments below , if you want her to go with Connor or if you would like her to go with Logan??

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~~~~ dsiniko