Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Connors pov:

" hey pass me a beer " Tyler called out to the bartender , who immediately gave it to him.

We were currently at a bar that only allowed were's . Tyler had wanted to get out after hearing about the battle . So he had an idea that me and him should have a guys night like we used to . Now that tyler is mates with Stella and I'm with skylar .

" come on you have to get something " he said nudging me in the shoulder.

" fine I'll get a beer " I said giving in .

" beer for the man" he said to the bartender.

A cool beer was slid in front of me .

I shrugged then took a swig .

" hey man look who it is" said Tyler

I turned around and saw breeyana and no Logan.

"what is she doing here? Isn't drinking bad for the baby?" asked Tyler taking another swig of his beer.

We watched as she took a shot of tequila and started laughing .

I noticed that their wasn't a big bump on her stomach . Weird.

Se then came stumbling over in our direction .

" hey " she said giggling .

" ummm hi " said Tyler looking a bit uncomfortable because he has a mate after all.

She then started leaning on my arm. I soon became uncomfortable as well. I wanted to push her off me but I couldn't , she is drunk after all. Very drunk . She probably wouldn't remember what happened tomorrow.

" you know , I don't think Logan is going to like it if you start drinking with the baby" said Tyler .

" why should he ? The baby isn't even his " she said while giggling .

" wait what?" i said getting up from the bar stool

" yeah we found out at the doctors , and he left me! Can you believe he left me?!" she said while her voice got really high

Me and Tyler both winced .

"so it's not logans baby?" said Tyler looking at me .

We looked over to breeyana but she stumbled away back to her friends.

"it's not logans baby" said Tyler

" and when skylar finds out ..... " I said trailing off .

"she is gonna leave you for Logan" said Tyler finishing my sentence .

" are you going to tell her?" said Tyler staring at me intently.

" I -I - I don't know " i stuttered .

" this is my sister man ! You have to tell her before she finds out herself " said Tyler getting upset

" I know , I know I'll tell her today" I snapped .

I'll tell her , but what if she leaves me ! I can't have her leave me for logan! No she is mine !

Skylars pov :

I can't believe Logan! Arg!!!! He loves me ? How can he love me when he did that?!

I threw a pillow across the room and it hit the wall with a very light thud .

"argggggghhh !!!" i screamed out .

" honey ? Are you ok ?" called a soothing voice .

" yeah mom , I'm just .... Tired " i said .

" ok honey" she called back .

I laid down on my bed then heard a knock.

" come in " I grumbled.

The door opened a bit and Connors head popped through the door .

" hey " he said

" hey " I said back tiredly.

" where were you " I asked

" well you brother took me to a club" he said coming in and closing the door behind him and sat at the foot of my bed.

" and how was it ?" I asked looking up at him .

" uhhh it was interesting " he said running a hand through his hair .

I smiled

" what happened ?"

Connors pov:

"we drank and talked like old times. Nothing happened " I lied .

I looked over at her and I saw she was starting to fall asleep.

I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead and she murmured something I didn't catch.

I got up and opened the door , but before leaving I turned back to look at her . Then closed the door .

If I could send a message to Logan it would say " back off skylar is mine ! You will never have her! EVER! "

But I was still worried that someone would tell skylar and she would leave me . She couldn't leave me ! I was an alpha ! Logan is a weak alpha and he will never get her.

I then heard a people talking outside.

I noticed the Luna moon pack and speak of the devil , Logan.

Their they were outside the house . Talking about who knows what , wait! I know! Probably how he will never get skylar !!

I chuckled darkly to myself and started walking towards my room.

Skylar must never know of the truth

Never

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hooligans !!! Lol sooo what do you guys think of logans choice ? Giving skylar up so she could be happy or Connors new personality .

2 QUESTIONS OF THE DAYYYYYY:

(1) what do you think of Connors new personality ??

(2) Who is breeyana's baby daddy?

I'll give you guys a hinty hint!!

Because her stomach isn't growing so fast , that means the baby daddy isn't a alpha.

Sooooo

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

~~~~~~~ dsiniko <3