Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Unknown pov :

A bullet whizzed by and hit Kylie in the arm causing Kylie to scream in pain but still held a tight grip on skylar.

" dammit I missed " hissed a voice .

And that voice came from none other than Stella . She had left and no on knew where she went , not even her mate.

"come any closer and I'll kill her" said Kylie with clenched teeth . Blood seeped through her thin sweater and ran down her arm .

" let her go " snapped Stella .

Kylie smirked but you could clearly see the pain across her face.

" where were you Stella ? Huh? Everyone so totally missed you "

Stella glared at Kylie . Everyone looked at Stella , waiting for her to say where she went.

" I went to my father who is a general in the army . He hooked me up with these bad boys" she cocked up her impressive guns .

" what's wrong ? Your wolf wasn't to powerful so you had to get guns?" teased Kylie .

Stella growled and cocked her gun up at her. But Kylie just chuckled .

" your forgetting I'm holding the key to bringing down two packs . I would kill her before you shoot me" she answered cockily .

Then Stella smirked .

" I wouldn't count on it "

Before Kylie could register anything, she was knocked in the head by Conner who had crept behind her while Stella distracted her. When kylie collapsed , she let go of skylar who fell to the ground in a coughing spree. Logan immediately grabbed her and held her close to his body to comfort his wolf while Connor was panting really loud trying to calm down his .

Immediately after Tyler and Stella both embraced with happiness that none of them got hurt. Clover immediately ran to skylars side followed by Blake .

While everyone was to busy calming down Kylie woke up , she knew she would probably die but she still did it anyway.

She stabbed Connor .

Skylars pov :

As I was embraced by everyone around me and held by my mate ... Well one of them , I felt a horrible pain in my back . I fell on the ground and felt around my back. No blood. Then I heard it .

" oh my god Connor"

I immediately jumped up and ignored the pain and ran to Connors side . Kylie was currently being taken care of Logan but he was back beside me almost immediately .

Connor looked so broken so frail. It hurt so much . I didn't even notice the tears running down my face. I loved him and I took him for granted .

" Connor connor ! No no no ! You can't be dying " I cried .

He couldn't be dying ! My wolf howled in pain. He can't die! He just cant!

" skylar , I'm going to die but before I do -" I immediately cut him off .

" no no ! Your not going to die ! Someone get the pack doctor ! Someone get the doctor! " I screamed and looked back at everyone but no one moved.

Why wasn't anyone moving?! It isn't to Late!

" listen sky , I'm a goner but before I die I want to see you happy and I want to see you beautiful smile . I took you for granted and I don't deserve you but- " he pointed at logan. " he does . He treated you with respect and the love that you deserved . Something that I never gave you " he looked deep into my eyes , he hazel eyes seemed to shine in the light .

I smiled through my tears and leaned down and kissed him. Sparks flew as I kissed him gently . Then when I let go and looked back at him , he gave me his signature smile then it slowly faded and he closed his eyes .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait but there will be one or two last chapter after this one and I hoped you like my chapter because I found it kinda hard to write the sad scene :/ oh well tried my best ! So until next time ...

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

~~~~~ dsiniko <3