Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Connors pov

I made my way out of the forest with ashley . We didn't do anything if that's what your wondering . Me and Ashley were kissing when I felt sick.

I immediately threw up and instead of helping me Ashley just jumped up screaming . Why did I go with her? I have no idea now. The only thing my wolf wants is skylar but I don't want her...

Do I ?

~Of course you want her you fool! She is our mate~ growled my wolf .

I wiped my mouth and got up , Ashley grabbed my hand and I didn't protest . Not because I wanted it , because I felt as if I was gonna fall .

That's what happened back in the forest and here we are making our way out when I noticed a group of people surrounding something.

I started feeling better , hmm weird .

I let go of ashleys hand and I made my way toward the crowd , feeling better with every step I took .

That's when I saw it , a wolf on fire?! No wait a red fire wolf , and it was ... Skylar .

Logan's pov :

She was beautiful , the most amazing creation I have ever seen . I got up from the patio chair , and made my way towards the crowd , breeyana tried grabbing my hand but I immediately pretended to stretch . I know lame attempt of hide the fact that her holding my hand was a horrible feeling I never wanted . Skylar was the only one for me , not breeyana or any other girl .

I made my way towards the crowd , ignoring breeynas calls . I didn't care if she threw a fit later , just as long as I at-least get to see my mate I'm fine.

I pushed through the crowd and saw all the Luna moon pack showing off their powers . But I didn't pay attention to any of the wolves except skylar. Her red coat shining in the after noon sun ... My wolf was begging to come out and to be with his mate but I pushed him down. He growled in protest.

She then noticed me staring and turned away , trotting over to the pink wolf.

I sighed sadly and walked away back to the patio and sitting down sadly .

Breeyana came skipping towards me . I groaned silently .

" just wanted to tell you after dinner the pack doctor is checking to see if the baby is a boy or girl " she said giggling and patting her stomach .

What was weird was her stomach didn't even have a bump. If I actually did "do it" with her then her stomach would be at-least half the size of a regular pregnant woman , because alpha children are born within two months .

Wait what if ... The baby isn't mine!!!! My wolf howled with joy! But we can't be sure , and we would be going to the doctors anyway .

Connors pov :

I watched as she trotted around with the other wolves . Then I couldn't take it anymore , I needed her back! My wolf ached for her to be right beside me.

Someone tugged my hand . I looked down at the person and it was Ashley .

" I need to talk to you" I said walking towards the pack house . I heard her heels clicking after me.

Skylars pov:

" oh my god ! That was so cool" she said staring at us is amazement .

I grinned at clover and she giggled .

We made our way back to the pack house laughing at something stupid when ,

WHACK

I felt a sharp pain on my cheek .

I then saw Ashley fuming with anger.

" what the hell was that for?!" I growled

" your the reason why Connor dumped me!" she screamed , stomping her pink heels in the process .

" what" I said confused

" don't play stupid , you bitch ! Your the reason why he left me" she growled then she pounced on me .

I growled and we started rolling on the grass . We stopped and I landed on my back and she landed on top of me.

She grinned evilly , i watched as her eyes went black and she shifted right on top of me.

Her blond wolf showed me her pearly whites. I watched horrified as she lifted her paw up and scratched down my arm .

I screamed in pain and the blood trickled down my arm . I then thought of an idea .

I lifted my leg up and kicked her right in the stomach . She yelped in pain and that gave me time to shift .

I shifted in my fire wolf and was fuming with anger. I noticed when I was pissed the flames around me were a real dark red. The fire around me engulfed my whole wolf so I was a flaming ball of fur ... Yeah ok it might sound weird but that's what I am !

I growled and made my way towards her and she whimpered in fear , obviously not knowing what she got herself into . Then a bright yellow wolf ran infront of me . Clover

She pleaded me to stop but I couldn't , my wolf had taken over me. I pushed past her and I saw she ran off to the direction of the house.

I barked at Ashley and she whimpered , I grinned evilly and made my way over to her. Then a wolf immediately came with clover. I was to pissed to even notice the second wolf . Then I felt a wolf put it's head on my back , whining for me to stop and immediately I stopped. My wolf was no longer in control and I was . I looked down at a scared Ashley and growled at her and she got up and ran towards the house .

I looked at clover and dropped my head , ashamed I let my wolf go . She playfully bumped into me and we both ran to the house and we ran to change .

But I still wondered , why did Connor break up with ashley for me and who stopped me from tearing her apart ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys ! I'm sorry but I won't be uploading until Monday but don't worry will make it up with alote of chapters !! Soooo what did u think of this chapter?? AND HERE IS THE QUESTION OF THE DAY.... who stopped skylar from tearing apart Ashley ???

Logan

Or

Connor

?????

So please ...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~~~~ dsiniko