Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Logans pov

My head pounded . My wrists and ankles were sore from the metal around them . I felt like shit.

I didn't know where I am , and all I know is I'm in some warehouse .

We didn't have a warehouse near the pack so I completely had no idea where I was .

Then a door opened and the clicking of heels caught my attention .

I looked up and saw .... Breeyana ?!

She smirked at me and before I could say anything she pulled out a long metal needle containing a clear liquid .

She flicked it then started circling me .

" you know , this would have been easier if you loved me, we could have been together and none of this would have happened . Me and you would have been alphas , watching over our pack . Lovers . But you had to just go with that bitch " she kicked a box beside me .

My blood was boiling . She was the cause of this ?

I glared at her as she continued .

" because you went with her , there are consequences ." then she stuck the needle in my neck .

I growled out loud , the pain was unbearable but then went away .

I blacked out .

SKYLAR POV :

" skylar ! Wake up please "

I jolted up and almost knocked over the chair I was tied to .

Wait why am I tied up?

" skylar they came and took me and knocked us out and locked us in this warehouse " she sobbed some more .

The door creaked open and Kylie was silent .

Two bulky men walked in dragging who chairs with them.

In the chairs were two men , who's faces were covered .

They were also tied up like us . The two bulky men stood at each side of their chairs then the door opened again revealing Jonah.

" oh my god jonah , your ok! I missed you ! You have to help us! We were Kiddnapped " sobbed Kylie .

Then a smaller man scurried over to Kylie and untied her from her chains.

She got up and ran into Jonah's arms and sobbed .

But what about me ?

" guys ?" I said grabbing their attention.

I noticed both masked men stirred but I ignored them.

" oh we haven't forgot about you skylar " said a smirking Jonah .

But no one untied me .

Kylie stepped forward toward me.

" aren't you going to untie her ?" she asked looking at him.

He didn't answer her , he walked up to a guard and murmured something in his ear. The man nodded then grabbed Kylie .

She screamed and kicked but the man held his tight grip on her .

Then Jonah walked over to where the masked men were tied up.

He ripped off the masks revealing Connor and Logan.

I started thrashing in my chair , angry .

" Jonah why!?" I yelled

" you will see , now I want to play a game " he smirked and walked over to me.

" theirs been a Feud going on about which mate you like better and to be honest I'm sick of it . Everyone is . Your lucky to get a second mate and yet you toy around with both of them." he snarled

" look at them , look at the trouble you put them through"

I looked at the ground , he was right it is all my fault .

" look at them " he snapped , he took his hand a made me look at Logan and Connor .

" I'm sorry " I whispered

Logan gave me a smile and Connor looked emotionless .

" I'm going to help you with your problem " he snapped his fingers and the two bulky men took out knives , silver knives holding them close to Logan and Connors necks .

" No !" I cried out .

"don't have all day skylar" snapped Jonah .

I looked over to Connor and Logan .

Connor was still emotionless . Logan gave me a sad smile .

~ pick Connor sky~ I stared at Logan , completely forgetting he is an alpha and he could do this .

~ Logan please ~

~ I know you will be happier ~

~ I love you Logan ~ a tear slide down my cheek .

~ but you also love Connor ~

He was right , a part of me will always love Connor .

But I still love Logan , I loved him . He gave me balance. He was my rock .

Then Logan did the unthinkable , he hit the man , then jabbed himself in. The stomach .

Then that's what let my wolf off. My blood boiled and I could feel a fire starting .

I snapped the chains around me and shifted and pounced on the bulky guy who stood next to Logan .

At the same time , Connor exploded into his black wolf and pounced at the other bulky guy.

~ were here ~ called Blake

Then all hell broke Loose .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! How you like this chapter ??

Well I hope you enjoy it !!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~~~~~~ dsiniko <3