Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Logans POV:

I followed Connor and we walked out of the warehouse and stopping when we got to the doorway.

" I have an idea how to solve our .... Problem" he said while looking off into the distance.

What problem ? I had too many.

" the fact that we have the same mate. I know it's probably hard for her to choose but I think I have an easier way " he said while looking at me.

" and your idea is ....? " I let my sentence drift .

" we fight for her" he said confidently .

Skylar POV:

I held kylie as she cried .

She had been crying for hours.

I don't blame her , she lost her mate. Yes he was a rouge and he tried killing us and the pack, he was still a mate and his death left Kylie all alone.

I felt bad for her , and here I am with not only I mate but two!!!

I held on to her tighter as her sobs quieted down and she soon fell asleep.

I quickly pulled a blanket over her and left the room to find connor and Logan.

Then I heard it, the two growls of a wolf .

I ran outside and saw a midnight black wolf and a blue wolf circling each other .

I tried running to them but someone held me back.

" you have to let them fight it out " answered clovers soft voice .

" but - but " I stuttered uselessly as I watched them growling at each other.

~ please stop!~ I called through the pack line .

But I got nothing in return .

I was helpless as I watched them fight . What was I going to do? Who was I going to pick ?

Or the bigger question is , who did I really love ?

Logan , the sweet caring one who never ment to hurt me in any way and he took a silver knife to the chest for me .

Connor , the one who also fought for me and declared his love for me only when I shifted and changed .

They started biting and clawing at each other like feral wolves.

No on saw it coming , no on saw what happened next .

Unknown POV

A knife was held to skylars neck by none other than Kylie . Te silver burned skylars skin but she didn't even flinch because her eyes were locked on her mates .

Everyone froze not knowing what to do . Kylie could easily slice her throat with one swift movement .

" why kylie ?" questioned skylar

" you bastards killed my mate ! This was never part of the plan! You guys were supposed to be defeated ! Me and Jonah wee supposed to rule after you guys died! But you killed him!" she screeched .

" Kylie please put the knife down " said Logan calmly .

Kylie pressed the knife closer to skylars neck making her wince .

Nobody knew what to do . Logan and Connor were weighing out their options . One mistake and they could end skylars life .

But anyone could see that their was no hope . Nothing to do and one of her mates were accepting the fate that was coming for her but the other on didn't let go . He wouldn't believe that his mate would end like this .

But on one expected what happened next , they never thought it would really happen .

***************************************

Hey guys sorry for the long wait :/ wasn't really feeling to update to be honest but don't worry . More uploads are coming !!! And I'm sorry to say but the story will be ending soon :( soooo until next time ...

UPDATE

VOTE

SHARE

~~~~ dsiniko <3