Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"were here " said Connor , holding my hand.

I surveyed the people at the table , second in command , beta , third in command , peace keeper , and alpha jack . Who's pack was very close to ours and his beta . Then I noticed the Luna moon pack here. Blake gave me a nod , which I returned.

Me and Connor got seated head of the table .

" ok as you know the rouge pack known as "midnight fury " is coming closer . They have been known or wiping out packs . Their coming here. That's why we need to get ready . " said Connor standing up from his chair .

" the evergreen pack has your full support and will be by your side in this battle " said alpha jack standing up .

"thank you" said Connor nodding.

" we know that they will be here in a weeks time and with training and the help of the Luna moon pack , we will be undefeatable." said Connor proudly.

Everyone nodded .

" dismissed " muttered Connor , but everyone heard.

Everyone then got up and left leaving me and connor at the table .

The ran a hand through his hair .

" we can beat them , dont worry " I said leaning into him.

" I know , I know " he muttered .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"come on sky , you can do this " shouted Blake.

I growled in frustration .

" come on skylar !" yelled clover encouragingly.

I turned around to face them then growled .

Clover giggled and came and patted my furry red head .

" I know it's hard but soon you will get the hang of it "

" again!" yelled Blake .

I rolled my eyes and trotted over to the spot Blake gave me.

I was currently training in my wolf form because I was part of Luna moon pack and since we all had a special power, it men't we had to train then fight against the wolves. As much as Connor didn't like it , I'm not going to just sit their and do nothing , I'm gonna fight for my pack!

I closed my eyes and let the fire engulf me . When I opened them , I was covered in beautiful flames .

I then concentrated on the tree in front of me . I closed my eyes .

I imagined the tree catching on fire .

I opened them.

Nothing .

I growled in frustration . I laid down and put my paws over my head .

Then someone sat beside me and put their small hands on me . I recognized, it was clover.

"it's ok , it took me a while to control weather" said clover as she ran a finger through my fur .

Then she got up. I turned to look at clover but a yellow wolf was in her spot .

She gave me a wolfish grin and ran towards the forest.

I got up and followed her in a instant.

We both raced each other for a while until I saw pink , orange , green and a certain blue wolf .

I immediately stopped , my paws digging in the earth .

Clover then stopped and turned to me . She nudged me to follow but , I couldn't. Logan was their .

He was training his wolf because he was the water wolf .

I watched as he controlled the water in the lake and he splashed it on kylie , who made a couple of plants attack Logan. They were all laughing and having fun.

I didn't get it . They hated him , because of what he did!

I accidentally let out a small growl .

Clover was immediately at my side.

~ lets go see what's up~ she told me through mind link.

I growled but followed the yellow wolf , down to where everyone was at the lake.

Logan who was in the middle of controlling his water , let it all go when he sensed me ,causing it to splash over himself.

The wet blue wolf turned to stare at me .

I immediately turned away and trotted towards kylie and clover. Kylie was making a beautiful red rose grow and clover was watering it then i noticed it got fairly hotter , probably for they plant .

~ listen you need to talk to Logan ~ said Kylie finally looking at me .

I growled .

~ I think you should ~ said clover .

To be honest I didn't want to , I mean why would I ?! He had a child with another girl !! But I also trusted clovers judgement .

I finally nodded .

Then the guys left , until it was only me and Logan .

Clover threw a bag of clothes for both of us . Then left .

I ran into the forest , then shifted , then changed into a teeshirt and shorts and my favorite pair of black converse.

I walked out to find Logan sitting against a rock looking into the water.

I Accidentally stepped on a twig which caused him to turn around .

"listen sky I know you hate me right now but-" I cut him off

" uh yeah I hate you! Your that babies father ! " I screamed .

I stared at him and I noticed his eyes . They told me something else . What was it ?

Logans pov :

" uh yeah I hate you! Your that babies father ! " she screamed .

I winced . I wanted to tell her that it wasn't my child , and that I never did it with her and that I loved her so much but .... I didn't . I kept my mouth shut . Why? Because I wanted what's best for her and it probably wasn't with me . I hate to say it but it was probably with Connor .

I didn't say anything , because I wanted what's best for her and if me dying or having a horrible life while she is with a mate and kids . It's totally fine with me .

She growled and took off and left .

I didn't follow her because it might make everything worse.

I stared at the ground not knowing what else to do .

" did you tell her" asked a very hopeful voice.

I looked up and saw clover, Kylie , Blake and Jonah.

I shook my head.

" what?! Why?!" yelled out clover.

" i want what's best for her and that's not with me . " I said sadly

" your crazy! Totally bonkers to the head" yelled out Kylie .

"what? " i asked frustrated .

" skylar may not admit it , but she still loves you , I mean you are her other mate . " said Blake .

"well whats done is done, she is way happier with Connor" I said while pushing past everyone.

While I walked away I looked up at the moon .

I love you skylar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hey guys I just wanted to say that I won't be able to upload in a while but I promise when I do I will have alote of chapters

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

.

~~~~~~~~~~ dsiniko