Chapter 2

Chapter 2

My father and brother were taken back when realizing that the alpha had broken my heart.

I looked down and my mother immediately stood in front of me while my brothers and father stood beside her , so that they were protectively standing in front of me.

Before alpha Connor could say anything . A voice interrupted him.

"did I come at a bad time?" I tried taking a peak but my brothers shoulders were to high.

"no not at all " said alpha Connor

I pushed to see Connor walking up to a guy , who was tall , dressed with a leather jacket and a dark pair of jeans. He was very good looking , but his eyes were covered up by a pair of ray banes . I was then really curious into finding out what color eyes he had.

Connor and the mystery man soon had a conversation then they made their was to us , and Connor introduced us , because we were the beta family and I then learned he was a alpha named Logan.

My brother , father , and mother introduced them selves to alpha Logan and Tyler glared at Connor when he wasn't looking. I giggled and that caught the attention of alpha Logan .

"and your name is?" he asked and I nearly melted from his words

"s-s-s skylar" I stuttered , my stomach was in a knot and it seemed like the butterflies were having a intense dance party .

"beautiful name" he said while smiling, and I melted on the inside.

Before we could shake hands Connor growled .

"problem?" asked Logan in a serious tone

"no" said Connor looking Down sort of ... Scared? Whoever alpha Logan was he must have been a really high alpha.

Then alpha Logan looked over to my hair , and his smile dropped . He probably knew because werewolves can't change their hair color. but instead of sadness their was understanding in his eyes.

Wait understanding? What could he understand?

Before he could say anything , someone interrupted him.

" yeah thanks for waiting logan" said a girl making her way over to us and stopped when she saw my hair and sadness flashed through her eyes.

Damn was it that noticeable?!

"I'm stella" she said with a 100 watt smile .

" nice to meet you , I'm skylar"I said back with a bright smile .

" would you like to see your rooms?" said a very annoyed Connor

"yes , we would " answered Logan while glancing at me

" this pack house is nice" said Stella

"yeah it's pretty homey" I answered back while we made our ways to her new room

" need help unpacking?" I asked

" OMG yes!!! " she exclaimed

I laughed and stepped in the room and saw tons and tons of boxes .

" damn girl" I muttered , but she heard me and laughed

"yeah my brother , Logan says the same thing" she said while giggling .

"looks like you bought a whole store"

"two actually" she said with a straight face , but we both burst out laughing

" it feels nice having close friends" I whispered

She looked up at me sadly

" to didn't have any close friends?"