Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Logans pov :

I couldn't do it anymore.

Everything inside me begged for her to be near . I needed her .

I felt as if every second she wasn't with me , a little part of me died .

My wolf howled for her , wanting to break out of the barrier I made to keep him in.

I felt myself growing weaker everyday.

I needed her .

"Remember her happiness comes first" said a soothing voice in my head .

" you can't leave her with that scum of an alpha Connor " said a raging voice .

" you can't be selfish , if she wants us then she would come to us. If she doesn't then that's her choice " said the soothing voice .

Then my legs buckled underneath me and I collapsed on the forest floor.

I crawled over to the nearest tree and laid against it's hard bark.

I closed my eyes and listened to the soothing melodies of the forest.

The water from the stream flowing.

Squirrels scurrying around the forest floor , in search of nuts.

Birds chirping over head.

Wolves scampering ...

Coming closer ...

I knew these scents ....

But I soon blacked out , not being able to figure out who.

CONNORS POV:

Was I going to tell her that the baby wasn't Logan's and she leaves me to go search for him?

I couldn't !

"listen sky I ....." I ran a hand through my hair in frustration .

" what is it Connor ?" she asked me

I looked over to where she stood .

" I... Just wanted to tell you that... I really love you" I finished .

She smiled and walked towards me

" so that's why you dragged me over to the end of the field , far away from everyone else ? Are up sure your not trying to kill me?" she said giggling.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my hands around her waist .

I lied to her , so I could have her all to myself .

What if she found out ?

Would she hate me?

She -

Then wolves ran in the direction of us. They stopped and bowed their heads down in respect .

I nodded .

" alpha -breath- Logan has-breath- collapsed in- breath - the forest" said a man out of breath .

I may have hated his guts , but instill wouldn't have let him die ... Yet .

Before I knew it , sky ran with the woods to the direction of Logan.

I groaned and sprinted towards them.

When I got there, pack members , skylar and the pack doctor was surrounding Logan.

The doctor checked his Pulse .