Last Chapter

PS: Fuck it. Hey it's double update :3

The night breeze feels soothing against Nayeon's skin as she leans her forearms on the railing of the gazebo, looking out into the dark sea illuminated by the moonlight, feeling a sense of serenity wash over her. She smiles when she feels a familiar warmth wrap around her from behind, her favorite voice filling the air not a second later.

"You know we aren't supposed to see each other the night before the big day, right?"

Nayeon turns her head slightly and the blonde girl leans in to meet her for a sweet kiss. "Hm," the older girl hums as she leans back on Jeongyeon, their bodies molding together in a familiar way while she plays with Jeongyeon's fingers on her stomach. "We've never been one for tradition, so..." she shrugs.

"Well that's good, I guess," Jeongyeon whispers as she rests her chin on Nayeon's shoulder, relishing in the girl's touch. "Because I miss you already. I can't wait to be your wife."

They stay silent for a few moments, just basking in one another and the love that seems to never be enough, before Nayeon turns around in her arms and looks at her fiancée endearingly while bringing her hands to cup her cheeks softly, rubbing her thumbs against her skin. "And I can't wait to be yours."

"I love you."

"I love you too," Nayeon leans in for a kiss and there's no better feeling than tasting the smile on her girl's lips. "Do you think they'll get mad if we elope tonight and just run away? I don't think I can wait until tomorrow," she asks the girl teasingly.

Jeongyeon laughs, eyes crinkled and cheeks bunched. "I don't think they'll appreciate that. And I'm pretty sure I've filled my quota on dramatic wedding incidents for this lifetime."

"Hm, you're right," Nayeon nods. "Pretty soon, you'll be banned from weddings."

"Yeah well," Jeongyeon shrugs as she holds Nayeon tighter and leans in so their lips are mere inches apart. "As long as I get to marry you before that happens, I don't care."

Nayeon smiles bashfully and fights through her blush. "Will you ever stop being so damn charming?"

"You bring out the best in me, babe."

"Oh?" Nayeon husks, her tone dropping as she moves her hand to sensually wrap around the back of the girl's neck, curling her fingers in a steady hold. "Well, you're the best that's ever gotten into me," she whispers against the girl's lips and she smirks to herself when she feels the goose bumps form on the girl's neck.

"That's not fair!" Jeongyeon's voice is hoarse as she tries to steady it. "You know we can't do anything right now."

"Oh we can't?"

Jeongyeon just looks at her and Nayeon breaks her character soon after, laughing into the girl's neck while the younger girl just shakes her head fondly.

Her heart is full and she's so in love.

--

Jeongyeon stands at the end of the aisle, knees shaking slightly

Jeongyeon stands at the end of the aisle, knees shaking slightly. She was sweating in her suit and she wishes there's someone with her to calm her down. She looks at the front row to see Nayeon's mom nodding encouragingly. Her own mother was smiling at her behind the tissues she was drying her tears with. Even her Dad was tearing up, and mouthing 'Saranghae' to her.

Jeongyeon nearly jumped out of her skin when the wedding march began. First, Jihyo came down the aisle linking her elbow to her boyfriend's, Daniel. Behind them was Momo and Heechul. Next was Sana and Dahyun. After them was Tzuyu and Jeongyeon's personal assistant, Kim Taehyung. And lastly was Mina and Chaeyoung, the maid of honor of both Nayeon and her's respectively.

The songs lulled slightly as the couples separates and take their spots behind Jeongyeon and behind the place Nayeon would be standing. The song roared back up and Jeongyeon smiled at one of Nayeon's niece throwing flower petals in the aisle. But her breath hitched when she saw Nayeon. Her dress was gorgeous, but she looks even better.

Seeing her soon to be wife coming towards her like she was an actual angel floating above the ground was enough to make Jeongyeon cry. She reaches up and wipe her tears away before they ruined her make-up, but no matter how, she couldn't stop them. Nayeon was perfect, and they were about to be married.

Before she knows it, Nayeon and her dad had made it to the altar, and she was staring at her almost wife's beautiful form in her white dress

Before she knows it, Nayeon and her dad had made it to the altar, and she was staring at her almost wife's beautiful form in her white dress. Nayeon's dad kisses her cheek and squeeze Jeongyeon's forearm as he hands his daughter's hand to Jeongyeon, before taking his seat with the rest of the parents.

Nayeon chuckles before reaching up and wipe a tear Jeongyeon hadn't noticed fell. Jeongyeon then reach out and flips the veil up, fully revealing Nayeon's smiling face. "Oh my god. You look so beautiful," she whispered.

The wedding officiate had already starts talking, but she wasn't listening. "May l have the rings?" Jeongyeon snaps her head to him and was shocked that she really did zone out through his entire speech.

She was so distracted by the beauty in front of her that she missed practically her whole wedding. The man handed her the diamond ring she was to put on Nayeon's hand. "Do you, Im Nayeon, take Yoo Jeongyeon to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, and honor her for the rest of your life?"

"I do," Nayeon answers in a quiet voice through her oncoming tears. She slips the ring on Jeongyeon's finger and squeezes her hand.

"And do you, Yoo Jeongyeon, take Im Nayeon to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, and honor her for the rest of your life?"

"Absolutely," She says and the crowd began to laugh. "I mean, I do." She slips the ring onto the slim finger and brought it up to her mouth to kiss it

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you wife, and wife. You may kiss the bride." Nayeon grabs onto her face and pulls her into what had to be their most passionate kiss ever. Jeongyeon wraps her arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Was it wrong to be making out with her wife in front of both of their parents and families? Probably, but she didn't want to stop. She was kissing her wife for the first time.

"Alright Yoo Jeongyeon, that's enough!" she heard Nayeon's dad shouts from the front row. They pull away and laughed as Nayeon wiped the smudged lipstick and lip gloss from around her mouth.

"Thank you for always choosing me," Jeongyeon whispers between them and Nayeon pulls her closer

"Let's just say that we chose each other now," Nayeon says before pulling her into another kiss.

THE END