6

The next morning, Jeongyeon is rubbing the sleep out of her eye as she walks out of her room and sees Nayeon sleeping soundly on her sofa, the pillows she had lent the girl now lying forgotten on the ground and the blanket haphazardly thrown on her body, barely covering anything at this point. Her hair is a beautiful mess and she's lying on her stomach, half of her limbs dangling off the side while her face is enveloped by the cushions underneath her.

Jeongyeon can't help but smile at the girl and her one-sided staring contest is broken up when Nayeon stirs awake, stretching her arms above her head and pulling her shirt (Jeongyeon's shirt), which has bunched up near her midsection, even further up to reveal a toned stomach.

Jeongyeon has to shake her head from her trance when Nayeon sits up and greets her with a raspy, "Good morning."

The younger girl clears her throat and runs a hand through her morning hair, feeling self-conscious for some reason. "Morning."

The younger girl almost loses it when Nayeon moves to stand up and she sees that the girl must have taken off her pajama pants sometime during the night because she can see that she's wearing nothing but Jeongyeon's extra-large shirt, which reaches down to her mid-thigh.

"Um, can I take a shower before I leave? I hate going out without having showered," the brunette girl asks shyly while running a hand through her mussed hair, trying to somewhat tame it.

You can do whatever you want.

"Um, yeah sure," Jeongyeon manages to get out around the lump in her throat. Nayeon looks at her curiously but she just shakes it off. "Uh, the shower in our main bathroom still needs to get fixed so you can use the one in my room. Feel free to borrow some clothes too if you want."

"Okay, thanks," Nayeon sends her a blinding smile as she gathers the blanket and pillows she used during the night while making her way to Jeongyeon's bedroom.

Jeongyeon moves to the kitchen and immediately makes coffee. Maybe her daily dose of caffeine can get her to focus and not fantasize so much about the girl currently naked in her shower. She's about to start eating the breakfast she's put together when she sees Chaeyoung walk out of her room and she's glad she hasn't actually brought the food to her mouth because she definitely would have spit it out.

"Chaeng! I didn't know you came home last night. What time did you get here?" she squeaks out.

"Planning to leave before I get back, unnie?" Chaeyoung raises an eyebrow at her roommate while she takes a seat across from the girl on their breakfast table.

Jeongyeon chuckles nervously. "Um, before you say anything," she starts as she brings both hands in front of her cautiously, as if that would actually do anything to help if Chaeyoung did decide to attack her. Her roommate just looks at her amusedly while she steals a piece of bacon from her plate, the older girl too scared to say anything about it. "I just want you to know that I did what I did because I love you and I couldn't stand seeing you so sad about not being able to talk to her so you should just forgive me for tricking you and we can move on," she finishes with a nervous smile.

"I'm not mad at you, unnie," Chaeyoung says with a roll of her eyes.

"Really?"

"Really," the girl nods. "Yeah, I mean I didn't appreciate getting set up at first, but you know," she shrugs. "It turned out for the best. I really did want to talk to her and I don't know if I would have ever gotten that chance if it weren't for you.

Jeongyeon breathes out a sigh of relief. "Oh, okay. That's good. I'm happy for you. How did that go by the way?" Jeongyeon asks while she gets back to her breakfast now that she feels safe enough to eat.

Let's Say That We Chose Each Other [2Yeon Version]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara