9

Jeongyeon is humming her favorite song, IU's Bbibbi as she pushes her cart down the aisle containing different kinds of cereal. It's Saturday evening and instead of going out like she had planned to do, she's decided to stay in last minute and do some shopping instead.

Chaeyoung is, of course, out again with Mina and the older girl can't wait to have the apartment to herself, binging on her favorite shows and pigging out on her favorite snacks.

She turns the corner and is met with the sight of one Im Nayeon trying (and failing) to reach a jar of Nutella on the topmost shelf. She's wearing joggers, an oversized sweatshirt, and her hair is in a messy bun, glasses perched on her nose while she bites her lip in concentration and balances on her toes.

Jeongyeon watches amusedly for a few more moments before she starts to head over. The girl is precariously leaning on her cart on one hand and she's mere inches away from the shelf, no doubt in danger of knocking the entire thing over.

She moves behind the older girl and effortlessly plucks a jar from the shelf and smiles widely at the brunette. "Fancy seeing you here, Nabongs," the blonde smirks.

"Yoo Jeongyeon." Nayeon crosses her arms and meets the girl's mischievous eyes. Jeongyeon hadn't moved from her place and so they're standing quite close to one another and the taller girl's scent is overwhelming Nayeon's senses. "Can I have the jar now, please?"

"Mm," Jeongyeon looks up and pretends to think about it, keeping the jar out of the girl's reach. "I think you can do better than that."

Nayeon glares at her for a second before immediately changing her expression, sending Jeongyeon a smoldering gaze and a smirk of her own. She steps forward, drawing them even closer, her breath hot against the side of the taller girl's face as she leans in and whispers in her ear while running a slender finger down the middle of the raven-haired girl's front, her actions sending a fiery sensation from deep within Jeongyeon's chest down to the rest of her body.

"Can I please," she husks as she moves the finger that was on Jeongyeon's front around the girl's side and squeezes her waist. The younger girl is completely transfixed by the girl before her, her breath hitching in the back of her throat. "...have the jar, Yoo Jeongyeon-ssi?" Nayeon brings her mouth even closer, grazing her lips against the girl's jaw just below her ear.

Jeongyeon has since lowered the hand holding the jar and the brunette takes advantage of her distraction as she quickly snatches it away from the dazed girl, smiling triumphantly and dropping her act once the jar is in her possession.

"Ha! You're such a sucker, Yoo Jeongyeon," she smirks at the girl.

Jeongyeon pouts as she says, "Yah! That's not fair."

"Why do you always have to-" the brunette stops mid-sentence and she goes still, her eyes widen and her expression turns to utter panic. "Shit!" the girl whispers, hurriedly throwing the jar into her cart while trying to think of something. "Fuck, fuck, shit!"

"Um," Jeongyeon rubs the back of her neck nervously as she watches the girl have a meltdown. "What's going on?"

"Oh my god, this cannot be happening," she mutters as she looks somewhere behind Jeongyeon, the blonde girl following her gaze and watching as some guy dressed in a band tee and some loose pants is pushing around a cart with a brunette girl in yoga pants and a windbreaker.

Her attention is brought back to Nayeon who is now pushing Jeongyeon's cart into the back of the aisle while the brunette hastily grabs her hand when she gets back to where the older girl is standing. "Just go with it, please," she says through gritted teeth, her eyes pleading and desperate.