30. Bipolar Much?

Love in Hell

_angiiboo

30. Bipolar Much?

Gabriella's P.O.V -

It took me a few seconds to realize what just happened. Damien!

''Was that a distraction?'' I called out to Damien who was about to close the door, he stood still and turned his head. ''I don't know what you're talking about.'' He shrugged his shoulders.

Of course it was a distraction! I was on to him on finding out where he had been, and he distracted me!

That smart little--

I almost had to run up to Damien and pull him back but before I could his whole body spun around and he had a tight grip on my arm. ''What is going on? Why are you acting so different with me Damien?'' Question after question flew out of my mouth, but I was stopped by Damien's large hand covering it. He looked into my eyes, ''Shut it.'' He said calmly. Almost too calmly...

''Where have you been all night?'' I asked.

We looked in each other's eyes, and then a small grin came onto Damien's mouth. 

''Fucking some chick.''

His reply had my eyes watering, I gulped as I felt as if my heart was breaking. No he couldn't of been doing that, he wouldn't do that.

''You're lying.'' I pushed myself back, away from him. 

Damien chuckled, ''I know.'' 

I was checking if he actually was lying, but he showed no signs of nervousness or fidgeting, which is the normal thing that someone does when they are lying.

''It's none of your business Gabriella, why don't we just both go to bed since it's late.'' It wasn't a question, it was almost like a demand but I'm definitely not in the mood to deal with his foolishness

''Fine.'' I nodded my head.

He furrowed his eyes and never let his eyes land off me as he watched me put on some tracksuit bottoms, and a jumper. I slipped on some shoes and turned around to face Damien as I was about to leave the room. ''Oh, and by the way...''

''You're the only one that's going to sleep tonight.'' With that, I slammed the door shut and walked out of the apartment. 

Quickly the rain started to hit drop as the sky brightened from the lightning. ''Just my luck.'' I mumbled as I covered my hair with my hoodie. 

I placed my hands in my pockets, trying to keep them as warm as possible in this freezing weather. 

It was dark outside, the only thing that could allow me to see was the orange street lights that were very dull.

Okay, all I'm going to do is go for a walk and then I'll go back home.

''Now what are you doing outside at this time?'' A familiar voice that belonged to Rachel frightened me as I placed my hand on my rapid heart beat.

''You scared me.'' I said, as I turned to face Rachel who was wearing tight, blue skinny jeans and a black jumper, she was holding onto a umbrella as she walked over to me and placed the umbrella underneath both of us. ''Just wanted to go for a quick walk.'' I said truthfully.

''Well, I know somewhere that we can go, but close your eyes.'' 

I stared at Rachel as if she had grown two heads, ''Um.''