2. Soul Mate's?

Love in Hell

All Rights Reserved

AngiiBooBoo

~*~

2. Soul Mate's?

''Hello, little kitten. You must be my soul mate.'' I gasped at the deep, sexy voice. ''Get away from me!'' I yelled, my body was spinned around so that my back was against the demon's chest. My heart pounded against my chest, I could almost hear it.

''Tut, tut. Naughty.'' The demon teased as he traced his fingertips down my arms. ''Don't touch me'' I almost growled out.

I may be an Angel, but I know how to defend myself.

A hand was on my wrist, and turned me around again. ''What's your name?'' The dark voice asked, I couldn't see the owner of the voice's face since we were in complete darkness. I don't know how the Heaven's they can see through this, or where they're going.

''It's not your business to know.'' I said, bravely.

Suddenly, I had felt a horrifying pain in my bones, it felt as if they were cracking. I yelled out in pain, curse demon's and their powers!

''Please, stop.'' I begged as I reached out to the demon to hold onto.

''Apologise'' The stranger demanded.

''I-I'm sorry.'' I stuttered out, and literally in seconds the pain was gone. It was like there was no pain in the beginning, at all.

''Good girl'' The man teased, and then there was light. It almost blinded me. I had to blink repeatedly for my eyes to get used to the brightness of the candles, it was like a sudden power had made the candle get brighter.

But now I could see the appearance of this man, and boy did I love it.

Bright red, fiery eyes staring into mine, his dirty blonde hair short. Pale skin, and very tall. He stood at 6ft2, shorter then the Devil.

Sadly, human's would fall at this man's feet just to get a night with him. But I see right through him, he used his attractiveness to woo women into bed. He's a player, and disgusting. To say that I have him as a soul mate would be disgraceful. Now, you're probably thinking, how do I know that he's my soul mate?

Well, it's clear since the beginning. The slight tingly feeling deep in my stomach I got from his touch, the way my heart beat faster once I looked into his eyes.

''You're mine.'' He growled, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Then, there was darkness.

Waking up to a body moving aside you was not normal for me. For two reasons, one because I have no idea who this person was. Two, because we were both particularly naked.

I screamed a high pitched one, I tried to move but a strong arm was wrapped around my waist, I was dragged closer towards the hard body. ''Stop screaming.'' The familiar voice threatened.

''What are you doing!?'' I shouted, surprised to find myself in a bed with my 'soul mate'. I looked down, underneath the covers. I was only wearing my white bra and knickers. I gasped, and fell out of the bed once I felt something hard pressed against my bum. A deep laugh echoed the room, I blushed hard.

''Where am I?'' I asked, as I rushed up and grabbed the covers to cover my almost naked body.

But now, the demon in front of me was only in his boxers, his pale, soft skin exposed. His ab's and strong muscles were in my direct eyeline, I concentrated on his red eyes, even though it was rather hard.