31 Maybe The End

Love in Hell

_angiiboo

32. Maybe The End

Gabriella's P.O.V -

''Where the fuck have you been Gabriella?!'' Damien roared angrily again once I was too shocked to reply. I thought he was asleep. Did he see me and Lucifer kiss? No, he shouldn't of since the door was closed.

''I was in the local park, I lost track of time Damien.'' I replied calmly, trying not to make too much eye contact because he will see that I'm lying.  

There was a silence between us, I looked up at Damien to see that his face was furious, his eyes were furrowed and his lips in a straight line, he was breathing harshly as if to calm himself down, but that's clearly not working.

Suddenly, Damien stormed in front of me. I back away until my back collided with the rough wall. ''Damien, just calm down. I'm telling you the truth.'' I said slowly, looking deep in his eyes. He placed both of his hands to the side of my head and leaned. 

The angry look on his face disappeared and was replaced with a grin. His midnight black eyes looked down at my lips and then up to my eyes again, and then trailed down to my lips again. 

''How's my two babies doing?'' Damien smiled as he pushed himself away from me.

''Hah?'' I said, shocked. 

He was literally about to rip my head off two seconds again and now he's asking about the baby...

''We're good thanks.'' I turned around and walked towards the bedroom, once I entered I quickly changed into comfortable shorts and a long sleeved t-short. I slipped off my socks and put my outside clothes to the side, soon Damien walked in and jumped on the bed and relaxed on his side of his body as he watched me climb into bed. I snuggled deep into my warming bed, not facing Damien. Damien not seeming to like this since his hand was placed on my hip and turned me around quickly.

I gasped from how quick he moved me. 

''Trying to ignore me?'' He asked, his voice innocent and soft.

I rolled my eyes, ''I have no reason to Damien, just go to bed. I'm tired.'' To prove my point, a yawn escaped and I covered my mouth politely. 

''Can I get a good night kiss?'' 

I mentally rolled my eyes, but pecked his lips quickly and snuggled comfortable into my pillow. ''That's not a real kiss, this is a real kiss.'' 

Damien placed his large hand at the back of my head as he gently scrunched up my hair in his hand and pushed our heads together, quickly our lips touching and the familiar taste of his lips assaulting mine. Damien moved his lips against mine, and soon forced his tongue slowly into my mouth. He moaned in the kiss as he wrapped his leg around my body, almost holding me down as I tried to pull away for air, but Damien wasn't having it. 

We pulled away only just a second and then our lips met again, Damien bit my bottom lip gently and sucked on it. His hand slyly moving from my hip to my breast, as he softly squeezed one in his hand.  I reached for his wrist and pulled it away, but he just placed it back on there. It was then that it was getting too much that I placed my hands on his chest and pushed. ''Stop.'' 

He smiled, once again pecking my lips. 

''Is that how Lucifer kissed you?''

The hand that was holding softly onto my hair was now roughly pulled, It felt like my hair was being ripped out my scalp and I wouldn't be surprised if little bits of hair were on his palm.