7. Anger.

Love in Hell

AngiiBooBoo

All Rights Reserved

7. Anger

When I came to Damien, there was a sudden look of anger in his dark fire, red eyes. I didn't know why, but he definietly took his anger out on me. But being the young Angel who won't dare defend myself properly, I let him. ''What have you said?!'' Damien roared.

I blinked, ''W-w-what?'' I stuttered, nerves running through my entire body.

My palm gained more sweat by the second, my fingers were shaking against each other. My knee's felt weak as Damien's intimidating eyes stared at me, waiting for my answer. ''I said, what have you said?'' Damien's voice was calmer, less angrier but he was still angry. He saw my shaken and scared face and calmed down by the sight of me. ''Nothing.'' I replied, almost too quickly.

''Bullshit Gabriella, and you know it. You told someone about me, a demon, being your soul mate.'' He growled angriliy.

''I-I didn't know it would make you angry, I-I just told my close friend, she won't tell anyone, I promise.'' I bit my top lip from saying anything else that would make this situation worse.

''Well I guess you're gonna have to watch what you say, your little fuckery of a friend told a little someone, and now most people now. Fuck, it's like being in High School again, the 'rumors' '' He used his fingers to do quatation marks. ''are happening, you do know that it's almost forbidden to have a Angel soul mate just the way it is forbidden to have a demon soul mate for you?'' Damien clenched his fist, and was about to punch something until I reached out to him and wrapped my smalls arms around his body.

I pulled him closer towards my body. Damien hesistated, but still wrapped his beefy arms around my waist. ''You smell so good.'' Damien breathed deeply through his nose.

I blushed a dark red.

Normally I would take the compliment  and say thankyou, but with Damien, it's completely different. I would believe what he's saying, and my heart would beat much, much faster than normal. It's sometimes worrying, but it's a good thing since it helps me remember that I am, you know, still alive. Even though I'm not... if that makes sense.

''I-uh. Thank you?'' It came out as a question, I was nervous, and he could tell. Goodness, even a baby could tell.

Damien rubbed the end of his nose gently against the side of my neck, I could feel him breathing in my scent. ''I could never get tired of this.'' All the anger in his voice had disappeared completely, his voice was now gentle and calm, something that was familiar.

Damien had a temper, but he knew how to control it when he wanted to.

Even just knowing him only for less than a week, I know that if you hurt someone that is close to him, you'll make sure to see another Damien in seconds.

He could go from having that cheesy smirk on his face to a deadly expression in seconds.

''Look, I'm sorry for being angry at you, I know you didn't think any bad would come out of telling your mate about us.'' Damien gently placed his hands on either side of my head and turned my face so that I was looking at him.

I looked at him, just the way he looked at me. ''Do you forgive me?'' His voice gently asking for forgiveness.

I nodded my head, Damien leaned down and pressed his ruby lips onto mine.

Sparkes went through my body, my lips were tingling at every second me and Damien's lips touched each other. ''Your lips are so soft.'' Once we pulled away, the words had me blushing like crazy. Any compliment that Damien gives me, makes my heart pump a mile faster.

''So are yours.'' I placed my index finger slowly onto his lips, his lips were wet from our passionate peck we just shared.

''I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.'' Damien said.

I'm so sorry, for the really really slow updates. School is annoying me, homework (which i don't even do so that shouldn't be an excuse)

Please don't hate me coz it's so short!