24. Little one?

Love in Hell

_angiiboo

24. Little One?

Gabriella P.O.V -

Weeks later.

I never thought that me and Damien being the supernatural people we are, we would have such a normal life. Yeah, normal people don't have Satan popping in and out of their apartment, trying to cause as much trouble as possible, or normal people don't have a Demon twerking and singing in their living room, now do they? I'm not so sure of it.

Laying next to Damien, with my leg across his body and my head laying gently on his chest listening to his heartbeat was the best thing. It was perfect. He was perfect.

It was still dark outside, and I looked over to Damien to see him still sleeping peacefully, I moved slowly off of him and stood up. I stretched my tight muscles and yawned.

I was only wearing my shirt and knickers, which caused for the open window to let the gentle breeze brush against my bare skin.

My mouth was dry and in desperate need of some water.

Opening the door quickly to ignore the creaking of the old door, I walked out of the bedroom. We had already decorated the place, Damien refused for there to be any flowers in the home, but with my special look which is the puppy dog eyes and the slight bottom lip pouting out... well let's just say every room smells like roses or Lillie's.

I walked towards the kitchen, and I opened the cardboard and grabbed a glass.

I felt a cold breeze against the back of my neck, which had the hairs standing up. My heart started to beat quickly, I looked towards the window and saw that it was open.

''Thank God.'' I mumbled, but then I covered my mouth.

Whoops.

I walked towards the window and closed it, feeling the room getting warmer as the heater was on.

''Nice place you got here.''

I dropped the glass in shock, as I turned around so quickly my hair whipped me in the face and I caused a pain in my neck. I rubbed it gently.

But before the glass could drop, the intruder used such fast speed and caught it before it smashed to the ground. ''A-Alex?'' I was shocked.

How did he know where I lived?

''It's nice to see you again, Gabby.'' He smirked once he saw the reaction I had when he said the nickname. I hated it, coming from him. I hated him.

He placed the glass on the counter gently so that there was no noise. ''Wouldn't want to wake that mate of yours.'' Alex stepped closer, only then I realized what he was wearing. A black leather jacket that looked like it was too small because his large arms were tight against, a black hoodie underneath and the hood was up.

I saw his red eyes look my body from head to toe.

''What do you want?'' I whispered, eyeing the door that led to the bedroom, hoping Damien would wake up, see I'm not there and look for me.

''You.''

I rolled my eyes. ''Not happening.''

''-Dead.'' He finished, his smirk turned into a face with no emotion. He clenched his jaw as he grabbed onto my forearm and pulled me closer.

''Well there's going to be a problem them, since I'm already dead.''

He cocked his head to the side and smirked, he looked amused. ''Always a funny one, you were.'' He played with a piece of my hair and twirled it around his index finger.

''You know what Alex? I'm sick of your stupid games, you already were the reason for why I'm dead, I don't know you, I haven't done anything to you so you have no reason to want me gone.''

''Oh Gabby, don't pretend you don't know who I am. I was the love of your life when you were alive. No I wasn't a drunk and beat you to death, I killed you because you broke my heart.'' He rubbed my cheek.

I furrowed my eyebrows. ''You're crazy.'' I pushed him away.

''Think about it Gabby, can you remember anything from the night that you died?'

He's lying.

He looked dead serious, until the room filled with laughter. How in the world is Damien not awake from that now?

Of he was joking, he's just a sick person like that. ''As if I would actually love you.'' He spat out 'you.'

''Why don't you just get out of here, you're not wanted and causing me to become even more dehydrated!'' I yelled, and pushed past him to go to the fridge, but before I could grab some Apple Juice, I was pulled back again and into a hard chest.

''Be careful, you wouldn't want to be rude to a dangerous person, who knows what will happen to that little one of yours.'' Then I felt his presence go, the hard chest disappeared and I felt myself relaxed.

Wait... little one?

My eyes widened.

As in a baby? I'm not pregnant, it's only been a few --

''DAMIEN!''

I could hear Damien rushing into the kitchen, he was wearing only his boxers. My goodness, what a great sight it was.

''Are you okay? What happened?'' Damien scanned me for any damage, then scanned the room. ''Was someone here?'' He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

''Whats wrong?'' He asked, he was waiting for me to reply. If I tell Damien that Alex was here, he would go mental and I don't want him to see him angry or another fight, if I tell Damien, then he might be able to handle it.

I gulped. ''We're out of Apple juice.''

----

So what do you think of this chapter? There was little hints in this chapter of what there is to come in the future chapters.

Vote and comment, I love me some comments!!