20. Damien & Gabriella

All Rights Reserved

_angiiboo

20. Damien & Gabriella

Gabriella P.O.V

''I'm in so much pain!'' I whined as I moved my body uncomfortably on the bed. Damien chuckled. ''I'm sorry, I hurt you.'' He kissed my forehead gently, I smiled once he did.

''It's fine, hopefully this pain will go away soon.''

I wish.

''How about... I run you a nice, hot bath for you?'' I nodded my head.

Damien pulled off the sheet covers from him, and got off the bed. My eyes immediately went to his bare bum, it was round and squishy. I didn't even realize that Damien had a big bum!

''You're so confident. You would walk around this place all naked if you wanted to.'' I laughed at the thought.

Damien turned his head once he was at the bathroom door, ''Hell no! I'm not in a mood to get butt fucked by Demons.'' He shivered at the thought, and so did I.

Ew

Damien pushed open the door and I could hear that he was running the bath. I rested my head against my fist as I waited for him to come back.

Then he came back, as if he was fully clothed and rested his body against the door.

''When you're comfortable with your girlfriend, and you walk around soft.''

My jaw dropped once Damien cocked out his hip to the side, and placed his hands dramatically on his hips as he tilted his head upwards.

I covered my eyes from the sight, I could see every bit of Damien and I was glad he was comfortable around me, I couldn't really say the same because I was nervous around Damien when it came to my body.

Through the whole night, Damien had made sure that I was comfortable. It worked but I was just insecure about my body, I guess.

''Damien!'' I shouted once he started to jog on the spot.

''I could do with a bit of exercise.''

''Oh my.'' I peaked through my fingers to see if he was still jogging, and everything was bouncing around.

My cheeks blushed a dark red once I took one look at his... parts.

I pulled the covers off my face, but then I could hear his footsteps coming near me. Then suddenly a heavy weight was on top of me, I moved the sheets so that only my eyes were showing.

''Hey baby.'' Damien said, as he got comfortable on top of me. He smiled brightly.

''Hey there.'' I replied, I smiled even though Damien couldn't see my mouth.

It was a few seconds that Damien was just staring at me in my eyes.

When I first met him, I thought his eyes were scary since they were red, but now I just think they are beautiful. They are a light red, with a slight sparkle to them.

''You're beautiful.'' I said to him.

Then I realized what I said... Did I just called a man beautiful?

I blushed.

''Why thank you, you're very beautiful yourself.'' He placed his hand gently on my cheek and rubbed my cheek softly with his thumb. The gesture sent tingles through my face.

''Come on, your bath is ready.'' Damien stood up, in all his naked glory.

I took the quick time to look over at his body, his biceps were the perfect size, not too big as if he was on steroids, and not to small to look like a 10 year old boy.

Looking down his chest, it was smooth and perfect. Then down to his abs, you could tell he was a healthy and fit man, because there was not bit of a fat on there. He was honestly better then Chris brown, Trey Songz, Usher all put together.

I may be an Angel but that doesn't mean I keep up with whats new in the world.

Damien placed his hand out for me to take, his eyes only on mine as I placed my hand on his and we joined our fingers together as he pulled me gently off the bed.

Damien smiled as his eyes travelled down to my breast, down my stomach to my legs. ''I can't believe you're all mine.'' Damien reached down and picked me up by my bum, a gently squeeze had me squealing in shock.

Damien swung us around in a circles we both laughed as after he walked towards the bathroom and in front of the almost filled bath. ''Turn it off.'' Damien smirked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, why was he smirking?

I bent over and turned off the taps, but then realized why he was. I quickly turned my head over my shoulder and saw that Damien was smirking as he stared at my bum. ''Do you mind?'' I snapped, but I had a playful smile on my lips.

Damien almost jumped back in shock, his eyes widen. ''I wasn't staring.'' He placed his hands up.

I raised an eyebrow, ''Sure.''

Once I turned off the taps, I had realized that how sore my body was. Just by bending my body my muscles felt as if I had been running for a marathon!

I stepped into the bath, and sat down slowly. I moaned softly as the warm water washed against my body.

''Move backwards.'' I did what he said and the back of the bath hit my back gently.

I wasn't surprised when I saw that he practically jumped into the bath and sat in between my legs and placed his large back onto the front of my body. I wrapped my arms around his stomach, as his head rested against my chest.

Damien snuggled closer towards me.

''There so comfortable.'' He mumbled as he got comfortable.

''What do you-- Hey!'' I yelled as I smacked his thigh hard.

''Son of a-'' I cut him off by slapping his thigh much harder, the sound echoed the room. I could see that there was a hand print of his thigh from how hard I hit him.

''What the Hell! That hurts.'' Damien whined, I rested my chin against his shoulder as I saw that he was pouting.

Too cute for me to handle.

There was silence in the room as we appreciated the warm water against us, it was even better because Damien was massaging my legs. His hands were soft and felt wonderful against my skin.

''I could just make love to you in this bath.'' He said to me.

I giggled.

''No one's stopping you.''

---

Well there hasn't been like one chapter when Gabriella and Damien are just alone with no interruptions, so I made this chapter all about them.

It was sweet and short, but I'm sorry there will be no sex scenes as I realized there are some children reading this book.

But I might if you guys want me to? I'll put a warning if you don't want to read the sex scene at the top of the chapter of whenever it will be.

ANYWAYS!

Read my new story ''Thieves and Cuffs'' The cover was made by UJelly. It's awesome! Check it out (: