15.

Love in Hell

AngiiBooBoo

All Rights Reserved

15.

There was no sign of Alex anywhere, and I was quite glad about that. I haven't told Damien about the situation me and Alex had in the hallway, and I was definitely not going to tell him. I had a feeling he would go all crazy and go on a hunt for Alex. But God knows where he is, literally.

So here I am now, sitting on the bed with Damien in complete silence, it wasn't awkward. We were both just concentrating on our thoughts. I wish I knew what Damien was thinking about.

''Gabriella.'' I turned my head to look at Damien, he wasn't looking at me he was looking into space. 

''Yeah?'' I replied.

Then he turned his head and placed his hand gently on the back of my head and stroked my hair, playing with the ends. He looked at me with his red eyes for seconds, not saying anything at all until he smiled brightly, ''Nothing.'' 

I shrugged my shoulders and raised an eyebrow, but I let it go. 

It was peaceful and calm until Damien's grip on my hair tightened painfully. ''Ow, Damien. That hurts.'' I whined, as I tried to force his hand off of my head.

''Is there anything you want to tell me?'' Damien growled, his sharp teeth bare to me now.

''Huh?'' I asked confused, my eyes were watering from the pain that was filling my head.

''Is there anything you want to tell me?'' Damien growled again, his voice was sharp and low. A warning was telling me to not lie to him.

''N-no'' I stuttered as I tried to push Damien away from me as he got closer. ''You're hurting me Damien, let go!'' I shouted as I stared into his eyes. This wasn't him, at all.

''Then whats happening between you and Alex then?'' Damien spat out. 

How did he know?

''Nothings happening! Why would you think that?'' A tear escaped my eye as I cried out in pain, a burning feeling filled my head as Damien continued to keep his tight grip.

''Then why is all Alex is thinking about is you, and there not bad thoughts.'' I furrowed my eyebrows at what Damien said.

They weren't bad thoughts?

''If you let me go, I'll explain.'' I said harshly, sick of Damien treating me like a animal at the moment.

Quickly, Damien let go of me and waited for me to continue.

A look of concern was on Damien's face as he watched me rub the area where Damien was pulling gently, but it was gone the second I realized it was there.

''It started ever since I first met him, which was when you introduced me to your friends.'' I looked at Damien, waiting for a reaction, any reaction actually. But he was completely blank, so I continued.

''I knew from the second that I met Alex, that he didn't like me. Not one bit, and I didn't know why until it was just us two, and I realized why he didn't like me. It was because the reason I died was because of him, but you would think that he would feel guilty, no he feels complete hatred for me even though hes the one that killed me! Then...'' I didn't know whether to continue but the look on Damien's face told me to, so I did

I gulped. ''Then he threatened that he was going to hurt me, and it wouldn't be Lucifer doing it.'' 

Damien stared at me for ten seconds, doing nothing at all, until he rushed up from the bed, grabbed his shoes, threw them on and he was out of the bedroom quicker then a flash. 

 I followed him of course. 

I found myself pacing up to Damien since he was walking so fast to go wherever he was going. I really hope he wasn't going to go find Alex, because then that would cause so much trouble, and I don't want Damien to be in the middle of that.

We walked for ages, until we were in a large room where I remember there was a meeting here with other Demons, this was the first time I ever saw Lucifer and met Damien.

The room was the same, the large triangle table was still there and Lucifer was sitting right at the top of the triangle. Once he saw us, his eyes held a evil glint. Which was normal.

''And, how can I help you two?'' He smirked, but it wasn't a good one, everytime we make eye contact he always had this look in his eye that shows hes not going to do anything good any time soon, but I'm not surprised since he is the... Devil.

''Wheres Alex?'' Damien asked, you could tell he was still angry. 

Lucifer's smirk dropped once Damien asked the question. He glared darkly at Damien, but Damien didn't wince or flinch at it, of course I did.

If looks could kill... Oh Lord.

''Who the fuck is Alex?'' Lucifer asked.

Of course he wouldn't know who his own people are.

''Pointless.'' Damien growled underneath his breath. Just as he was about to turn around, he was slammed against the wall hard, the noise echoed the large room. I gasped from the fast movements, it all happened too quickly.

''Remember your place, boy.'' Lucifer bared his teeth at Damien and growled, it was low and deadly. I didn't realize that his large hand was wrapped around Damien's neck tightly, tight enough for Damien to stop breathing until Lucifer let go. 

''Let him go!'' I shouted as I rushed towards them, I grabbed at Lucifer's hand tightly wrapped around my soul mate's neck. It hurt to know he was in pain.

The second I touched his hand, I regretted it completely. A burning sensation went through my hand.

''Oh look who's to the rescue now.'' Lucifer laughed, his laughed echoed the room.

''Just let go of him, you're suffocating him.'' I looked towards Damien, he was trying to fight against him, he really was and you could tell but Lucifer was too strong for him. 

Damien's feet were dangling off the ground as he tried to get away from Lucifer. Then he dropped to the ground as Lucifer let go of him, I got on my ankles and helped Damien up.

He was coughing, and rubbing his neck gently. There was red hand print marks on his neck. Hopefully they won't bruise, but all supernatural people heal very fast.

''Get out. The both of you.'' Lucifer hissed.

Damien walked out of the room, me quickly behind him.

The halls were of course dark, and you could barely see but that didn't stop Damien going on a outraged hunt for Alex.

''Looking for me, I'm guessing?''

We both froze at that familiar voice.

Alex.

---

So sorry it's been ages, but I've been struggling to write for some reason. I think I'm losing my interest in writing, I really hope I'm not, but that explains why this chapter isn't good. I'm really sorry, but I tried my best.

Hopefully, the upcoming chapters will be much better.

Thanks for reading.