11. Lucifer

Love in Hell

All Rights Reserved

AngiiBooBoo

11.

''It's just a nightmare, only a nightmare'' Damien's calming voice ringed through my ears as he gently rubbed my back. I kept looking down at my stomach, and there was nothing there. It was all just a nightmare, every single bit of it. But it felt so real, I've never had a dream like this.

''Are you going to tell me what happened now?'' Damien asked gently. I nodded my head, and gulped. ''I was in a dark room, completely naked, I was chained and you were there--'' I looked towards Damien to see his reaction, he had a look on to tell me to continue. So I did. ''--You looked evil, you were hurting me, and then you turned into Lucifer. It wasn't actually you at all, it was him the whole time... and then--'' I tried to remember what happened, but I completely forgot. ''Oh. I forgot.'' I said in disappointment.

Damien pulled me closer towards his warm body, ''It's okay. You're safe. No one is going to hurt you.'' Damien's voice held a strong promise, that I knew he was going to keep. Well hopefully he will.

Lucifer

Human's are disgusting.

They're stupid, and annoying. I walked through the streets of the World, it was the middle of the night.

The streets were filled with desperate women, in short short's, and tight top's showing cleavage, who ere obviously looking for a fun night.

I look at this one woman who had bright red hair, pale skin, she would be beautiful in the human's eyes, but to me she's just a ordinary whore.

I'm the only one that know's that by the end of the night, the man that she's getting into the car with is going to give her STD's, and she'll be pregnant.

Fun.

I looked at the next women who was staring at me with pure lost. Once she made eye contact, I knew she was going to speak up, ''Hey there sexy. Looking for some fun?''

I raised my top lip in disgust. ''Ew.'' I replied, and continued to walk off, deeper into the area.

''Whore'' I mumbled underneath my breath.

The next thing I saw quite surprised me, since it's late at night. There was this teenager couple who looked happy, I looked into their minds, and mostly full of the memories they have shared together.

It made me cringed.

I decided to mess with both of them. I made sure to walk on the side path as them, they were coming my way. I looked into the teenager girl's eyes, and did what I wanted to do.

She gasped, and ran up to me.

I smirked, as she wrapped her arm's around my neck, and placed her ruby lips onto mine.

I looked up and pretended to look shock at her boyfriend. His eye's were filled with anger, and betrayal.

I pushed the girl away once I was sick of her sickly sweet taste in my mouth. Suddenly she snapped out of it.

''Oh, my God. What have I done?'' The girl shouted to herself, and turned around to look at her angry boyfriend. I walked off without another word being said, and before they could turn back.

I was gone.

The teenager girl didn't know that once they both get home his empty house, that she'll definitely not have a good night.

I just love causing the trouble, and seeing people suffer. It bring's me great pleasure.

Image's of the Angel, named Gabriella pleasuring me in many way's filled my mind.

I groaned.

She's one sexy Angel.

Maybe I should scare her a little bit.

Hm, what am I thinking? I should make her shit her pretty little knickers in fear.

I had been listening to that Demon, who's name I have forgotten, and his ''soul mate'' Gabriella conversation. They want to try out for a baby.

They may have not said it, but it was obvious, and plus I may have read their minds.

At the end of the day, I still want Gabriella to be mine. And no, not because I love her, or because I have feelings for her.

Truth be told...

Because I want to fuck the shit out of her.

I wouldn't use my ability to make her want me, but I want to do it without any power, I want it to be the real her, and not me making her want me.

Anyways, the way I tried to mess with Gabriella is that I would invade her dream's, I would make everything that she wish would not happen, actually happen.

I would mess with her head, until she's completely insane.

--

Feel like I'm disappointing you guys, this chapter isn't good at all, and it's short because I had no idea what the hell to write! I'm on holiday now, so I'll be able to update more, but hopefully you guys have some idea's that you would like to fill me in with?

Vote and comment if you like.