30

"Thanks," Caitlin said as Cisco handed her a cup of hot tea. When her, Cisco, and Mel got home from Star Labs Caitlin started to feel a little warm. She brushed it off when Cisco mentioned that she looked a little paler than usual.

"Sure you don't want to take the bed for just tonight?" Cisco asked.

"I'm fine, Cisco. I'm sure it's just a cold, it'll pass."

"Cold, that's ironic," Cisco laughed as Caitlin kicked him.

"Ouch, jeez," Cisco laughed.

"And I promise I won't be sleeping here for too long. I'll go apartment hunting soon."

"There's no rush. Plus, it's nice to have some roommates."

"Yes, but I'm sure you much rather be roommates with Kamilla," Caitlin teased him sisterly.

"Alright, alright," Cisco blushed, "I'm going to make sure your little ice princess is asleep."

......................................

"Amunet!" Barry exclaimed as he entered what he presumed to be apart of Amunet's underground bar.

"What are you doing here?" Norvak asked. "You can't really try busting all of us at once," he continued gesturing at the full bar of metas, "Plus, we aren't doing anything."

"Where's Amunet?" Barry questioned

"That old crone? Trust me you won't see her anytime soon, or ever."

Barry turned his head. "Tell me Norvak! I have Regina."

"Who?"

"The telepath"

"Ah," Norvak remembered as he poured some more drinks. "Sehith I think is what we called her. Not the brightest but a strong and talented kid. Very close to Amunet. Really should tell her soon though."

"Tell her what?...' Barry questioned.

"Brain doesn't move as fast as your legs do they, Flash," Norvak remarked.

"Tell me where Amunet is!"

"She's dead, has been for a while."

"What! How?" Barry said surprised.

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that she deserved it," Norvak grinned. "Dead surrounded by everything she thought made her powerful."

"I don't believe you, she could just be in hiding."

"The Flash acting paranoid?!" Norvak sarcastically acted surprised.

"Bring me to her then."

"I'm working," Norvak replied.

"Bring me to her," Barry commanded as he pulled Norvak up by the collar of his jacket, "Or I'll send an anonymous tip to the CCPD about your little meta bar here."

Norvak grunted as he pulled away from Barry and then signaled him to follow him out of the bar.

............................

"What are we doing here?" Barry asked as he followed the criminal to a crate.

"Open the crate," Norvak told Barry.

Barry unsurely vibrated the lock of the crate and opened the container causing the shards of alloy metals to start to pour out as well as the corroded bones of a once-notorious crime lord.

"The acid on the alloy was only strong enough to get through her skin, flesh, and organs. Plus, its been a few days so it's probably all evaporated by now," Norvak said.