chapter three "Do i get my own tardis?"

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ha, I know halloween was in october, but they postponed it in new jersey because of the hurricane. Enjoy the story, I'ts about to get really interesting! -alli

         “WHAT?” you’re in shock.

“They’re plastics. We made them for you, so you could have a normal life.”

“YOU? WHAT? ARE YOU MY P-” they cut you off with a  simultaneous nod. 

“We weren’t going to tell you until your first regeneration-” you cut River off 

“REGENERATION? YOU MEAN?”

“Well yes. River here had two human parents, but because of the tardis, she has time lord abilities. And even she regenerates. That’d make you one and a half time lord. Hey, you’re more of a time lord then both of us! You can regenerate, and live for quite a long time!” the doctor rambles on about time lord this and time lord that, but you’re more interested in the information they just sprung on you after three years.

“You, you mean… I… I’m your daughter?” river and the doctor look disappointed when they see your face, but when you catch on all three of you lot  light up like a Christmas tree. “IM A TIME LORD? THIS IS GREAT! DO I GET MY OWN TARDIS? OR A VORTEX MANIPULATOR? SHOULD I HAVE A CODENAME? DO THE DALEKS KNOW? DOES THIS MAKE RORY AND AMY MY GRANDPARENTS?”  

“Yes , yes it is, DEFINITELY NOT, yes, no, and yes.”

“Why cant I have a tardis?” 

“You’re much too young, and we don’t want you going off on your own” the doctor took authority alll of the sudden. 

“Plus this thing is way too dangerous.” River remarked, and the doctor disagreed. “You’re right, you just don’t know how to drive her right!” 

“oh yeah?“ You leave their conversation behind and go up the familiar corridor. But instead of stopping at your room, you continue warily until you reach Amy and Rory- your grandparent’s old room. You hardly ever watch the show anymore, but who would? You have the real thing right outside the tardis door! But everything has changed now.  The doctor, your dad, and River, your mom? Watching the show used to transport you out of reality, but that reality, was never real. Watching the show should have prepared you for this, but EVERYTHING has changed.

You make your way into the room. Again, you spot the pictures and belongings. For three years, they’ve been left untouched. How could the doctor have not saved them from the weeping angels? Why hadn’t he destroyed the angels once and for all? Knowing that your grandparents are abandoned, years in the past, is crushing. Being drained by the angels and tossed aside when they’re done. 

You walk over to the high-tech computer screen by a desk. Maybe if you knew more about them, you could find a way to help Amy and Rory. You warily touch the screen and it blinks to life. ‘PASSWORD.’ the screen blinks at you. Automatically, you type ‘doctor’ “password accepted”. Oh Amy, too easy.  Different files pop up on the screen. ‘Vacation Photos’ ‘List of people that hate the doctor, and a few others. You spot one that’s labeled ‘Amy’s log’ You tap the file and a video pops up. Just then, you hear the doctor calling you. Quickly, you power off the computer and go meet up with your new family. Life in the tardis just got pretty interesting.