chapter nineteen "Daddy's little girl."

A/N: LAST CHAPTER! D,: I'm really going to miss writing this story and having something useful to do with my life! I'm going to have to tick the box next to "completed" now... Don't be sad though, and don't be alone. I'll be taking a short break, maybe a week or two. I hope you guys like this ending, enjoy!

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 19 

You hear a joyful laughing ringing through your ears, and you realize that it’s YOU. The adrenaline rushing through your veins made you forget the things that were about to happen. Then you get a burning feeling all over. But you suppose it’s a good burning. Like a hot cup of tea when you’ve been thirsty. It hurts for a moment, but then you stop feeling like you’ve been thrown off a building. All of the sudden you forget how to walk, and tastes and smells are all so new, so BRILLIANT. Going from dying to walking and talking as a whole other woman, can be a bit overwhelming. But a good overwhelming. Everything is fine. It’s brilliant.

 The fear is replaced with joy as you watch the angels around you crackle and shatter, burning alive in the heat of your regeneration. The whole city is filled with light and all that is good replaces the bad that was the angels. They had ruled this city for years, but you’ve just taken it back. You hear your family on the rooftop, screaming for you and trying not to blink. You dash up to the rooftop, quicker than lightning, and all of the angels disintegrate with a blast from your newly regenerated flesh.

 Amy looks up at you, her eyes filled with fear. “Who are you?” she shivers. You see the signal of the dome start to fail, and rush to the TARDIS. If you could get her farther away from the dying angels, your family could be together for longer, but you’d never be able to return to them. 

The new you is more impulsive than sentimental and you know what must be done. You open the doors and rush inside, only to see that the interior is drastically different, and more NEW than you’re used to. Not stopping to think, you rush to the console, and somehow know instinctively what to do. 

_________________________________________________

[the Doctor’s POV]

I proudly watched as my daughter rushed off in her new TARDIS, saving the day, as always. I put my arm around River and we watch her fade away. “She’s grown up so fast.” I comment. 

“Aren’t you going to need your TARDIS back, doctor?” Amy asks, confused. As a response, River presses a button on her sonic and makes her blue again.

 “We picked one up, as a regeneration present.” I explain. Just then , the door buzzer sounds. 

“The girls are home!” Rory smiles, rushing down the stairs. He returns, excitedly, a few moments later, leading in two young girls of about three. “River, meet you-”

“Sissy!” the two young girls cried, rushing over and hugging River. 

“This is Sidney,  and this is Melody.” Amy presented. “We figured since we couldn’t raise you, we’d name her in honor of you. My wife chatted with her sisters as I looked toward the stars. Someday, my own daughter will return. Oh the stories she’ll tell. Daddy’s little girl.

The End 

A/N: ((sob...))