CHAPTER SEVEN "Prison, dear"

A/N: oi! don't get excited, thisis only chapter seven, see? I forgot to post it forever ago, but at least it isn't one of the reall important chapters. You might want to go back and read chapter six, then this, then eight, so you understand whats happening. You really don't have to read it, but it might clear some things up. 

____________________________________________________

Chapter seven

The shaking stops suddenly and you realize the worst of the shaking is over. You and the doctor jump to your feet. He hits buttons and manages to turn the lights on while you silence the siren with the flick of a switch. He checks the scanner and excitedly mumbles to himself “You bad, bad girl.” Your look of confusion reminds him that he isn’t alone. “Oh, yes well let’s get going then!” he says, heading towards the door.

“Going? Where to, dad?”

As soon as the words left your mouth, A loud alarm and shouting burst through the tardis door, along with a bright light. A silhouette runs inside the tardis and slams the door. Once the light leaves your retinas, River stands in front of you and the doctor, wearing a 50’s pinup dress. “Hello sweeties.” The doctor stares at her longer than he should, and receives a playful  “Eyes front, soldier.” EW parents can be so revolting sometimes.

“Uh, guys?” You just notices the insistent banging on the tardis door and the shouts of men from outside. “Should we get going, then?” the doctor and river break apart from their flirting and begin operating the tardis. The doctor hitting buttons, and River fixing his mistakes. “Where are we, anyway?”

“Prison, dear.” River replies. 

“Oh…yeah. Where are we headed then?”

“Everywhere.” she laughs.

“In one night!” the doctor joins in on River’s laughter, but you still don’t understand. River walks over to the stairs.

“Which way to the kitchen? Prison food is rubbish.”

“I’ll take you, and you have to try the biscuit drink! We’ve got gallons!” As the doctor and River chatter off down the corridor, you decide to take this opportunity to search for a special book. The Book of Angels. Amy mentioned it in a video log once. Apparently it tells you everything you need to know about weeping angels. It was written by a madman who devoted his life to finding them. The ramblings of the strange men shifted from one language to another, as if his mind had too many thoughts, and they were all too jumbled to write a decent sentence. Some of the languages had been impossible for her to translate, only a time lord could do it, but she wouldn’t dare let the doctor know she had it. She’d kept it hidden in a place the doctor would never think to look for it, and he never goes there. 

The book… where would Amy have hidden it? She was always pretty sharp, and knew almost everything about the doctor and his behaviors. Well. Logically thinking, a person would look for a book in a library. The doctor is a completely illogical person, so you figure that’d be the LAST place he’d look. He’s probably already read every book in the universe anyway! He’d never go in the library. You can’t blame him. There are books of every shape and size in there. All different languages and meanings. The most useful form  of killing trees is to make books.  But how do you find one very important book in a library that goes on forever?