Chapter 29

Hi guys this is actually the last chapter. I put  a korean song entitled one year later by Jessica (former snsd member) and onew (of shinee). It's a beautiful song and I dedicate it for the last chapter.

I hope you can play this song while reading to add more feels hehe

Anyway I'll give you the last chapter. Enjoy😘

Gun's pov

I was about to send my email when nong Pim, my stepsister, called me to have lunch with the family.

Gun: I'm coming..

I then smiled.. I just finished reading P Off's email and it made me happy because I can hear his voice while reading.

He actually made it this far without me by his side.. So what's point of seeing you again P if you are okay all this time.. But regardless of which, I also feel the same.. And I did of what you told me about living but it was still lonely and empty.. .

Im now cancer free P, as I was successfully treated for almost 2 years. I'm now on my therapy since I'm still not used of having only one leg.. It was difficult and frustrating, I cried a lot because I know I  couldn't do all the things I want anymore.

even if I was completely cured, I still felt inferior and it lead me to depression. But good thing my dad's family was so nice to me and they took care of me.. However, at first they can't accept me but eventually they learned to give me a second chance to be loved

I was brought to psychiatrist and it also help me cope with my depression..

I'm sorry I couldn't reply you nor even call mom these past few years. I was busy battling my own demons and even now I'm still not sure if I've won over them. But I just want you to know that I'm living healthier than before..

I met a lot of good people here, not just my dads family. But I guess my dad just didn't really like my past relationship with you that's why he introduced me to a girl of my age.

I tried though you know dating her. It was kind of fun but I was never into girls and you know that too right. But she introduced me to a guy who resembles you..

His name is P joss. He's also demanding but sweet and also handsome. I couldn't admit it but he's more handsome than you P. Hehe... But I prevented myself to date any guys at that time because I always wanted it to be you. However, I never contacted you for so long... And maybe you also found someone you love and you might be happy with her too. Thus, I ended up giving P Joss a chance.. Because maybe...there's still a chance that I might come to like him too.. But it's too good to be true.. Everytime he tried to kiss me, all I remember was you P... And I didnt want P joss to feel like I'm cheating on him. So even if I hurt his feelings, I have to let him go...

I could never love anybody now P.. For these past years, it has always been you.... I know I was the one who decided to let you go, but the truth is I'm still stuck in our past...

In my second life now, I thought im ready to move forward with my life without you but I still want to be with you.. I want to go to different places with your hand on my hand. I want to embrace you and feel your soft kisses on my neck. I want to kiss you so deeply and listen to you saying the words I love you.. I want my future with you in it..

P... just so you know nothing has also change in me, Im still madly in love with you all these years..

And so I'm coming home... I'm going back to you now... This time, please wait for me..

I hugged my stepmom and my two stepsiblings. Nong win was crying and was tugging my shirt so tightly. But I needed to go... My other family needs me too..