Chapter 14

Gun's pov

I saw P Off's expression, and that means I have to explain right here and then. I pushed pTay outside the room telling him, that mom was looking for him awhile ago. Then I smiled at POff but I guess my smile won't work this time.

Off: what? Explain now.

Gun: he's really my childhood friend. And he's staying here for a week cause he needs to buy things for his wedding. I'm sorry I lied about him.

Off: his wedding? He's getting married?

Gun: yes P.

I look at him and he seemed to be very confused.

Off: if he's getting married, why does he acts like that to you?

Gun: were very close P. He's just used to hugging me and very touchy. It's an old habit.

Off: but you looked like youre enjoying it too

Gun: I don't P. And it gets weirder though. He should be mature so that his future wife won't regret her decision of marrying him.

Off: so, he will only stay for a week right? And you have to shop with him for stuffs and that's it?

Gun: yes p.

Off: then, what's the big deal. Why didn't you tell me the truth?

Gun: I was scared. I don't know how to explain it and I don't want you to think about it since youve been busy last week. And also I don't want you to misunderstand, I mean p Tay can be so protective of me and at the same time I don't want p Tay to know about us. He can be very annoying though.

He became silent and was thinking hard.

Off: okay fine. So you two will be going out? I'll go with you two then.

Gun: Ahh are you sure? Now that you know it, I don't want you to get bored. And besides, it won't be just the two of us.

Off: it's fine. If thats what it takes to be with you, then I'll go for it.

Good thing P is very understanding. Im so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend.

Off: but I haven't forgiven you yet.

Gun: eh... P.. Pls forgive me, no more lies I promise.

Off: there's one thing you can do to make me forgive you though.

Gun: oh. What is it?

Off: give me a morning kiss too.

Gun: that would be easy.

Then I kissed p Off's cheeks. But he looked at me with disappointment instead.

Off: not on the cheeks. Kiss me on the lips. Do it passionately.

Gun: P!! I haven't brushed yet. That's dirty.

Off: kiss me passionately or do smack kisses but do it 5 times.

I was kinda hesitant but smacking his lips would be better than the other. And oh, this will be our first couple kiss after I kissed P Off during our breakup.

Gun: okay I'll do the second one. 5 times you say.

Off: I change my mind, do it 10.

Gun: P!!!

Off: okay go 5.

I then kissed him while counting up to 5. When I reached 5. P Off grabbed the back of my head to deepen the kiss which made me shocked. After breaking the kiss, he then hugged me.