Chapter 11

I forgot what month the story was in so starting a week before Harry's birthday.

****

Ginny has been up for hours because of one thing that has been bothering her, Ginny carefully got out of bed and was thankful that Harry didn't wake up, she headed to the bathroom and grabbed something out of the cupboard.

****

Harry just woke up and was about to wrap his arm around Ginny when he saw she wasn't there, Harry's instincts kicked in and grabbed his wand but when he heard crying from the bathroom he put it down and walked over to the door.

"Gin, you okay?" Harry said.

Ginny wiped her eyes quickly and said: "Fine Harry, just going to go for a shower".

"Ok," Harry said then left for the kitchen and was surprised when his sister was sitting there.

"Well if it isn't little miss sleepyhead up early," Harry said with a grin.

"Your girlfriend didn't sleep all night and she was quite loud throughout the night, so I just gave up with sleep at six," Alice said looking very tired.

Harry didn't realis that Ginny didn't sleep and was walking up the stair to confront her hoping to get an answer.

When Harry got to his bathroom door he didn't even bother knocking and when he entered Ginny was in the shower but something else caught his attention. A pregnancy test was sitting on the counter, and it was positive.

Harry didn't even think about what he was doing and ran, he ran out of the house and stopped when he found a park.

"I'm going to be eighteen and my girlfriend is pregnant," Harry said to himself.

Harry wondered around until he finally came to his senses, he decided that he was going to fully support Ginny.

****

"Where's Harry? It's been hours" Ginny said while looking out the window.

"I don't know Ginny," Alice said then hugged Ginny.

" I'm gonna go upstairs if Harry comes, tell him I'm there," Ginny said.

****

Harry finally made it back to The Potter's house and walked in and saw Alice sitting on the couch with a very large, dusty and damaged book in hand. Alice looked up from the book to see Harry.

"She's upstairs," Alice said to her brother.

Harry races upstairs to see Ginny sitting on the floor right in front of the door.

" You could not be in a more awkward position right now Gin," Harry said as Ginny stood up allowing Harry to get in his room.

"Where did you go?" Ginny said and hugged Harry.

"I had to clear my head," Harry said returning the hug.

Harry lead Ginny over to the bed and sat down with her on his lap.

"Why did you have to clear your head?" Ginny asked then nuzzled into the crook of Harry's neck.

"I went in the bathroom this morning while you were showering," Harry said, Ginny looked confused.

"Why did you have to clear your head for that?" Ginny said confused.

"It's not that, it was something sitting on the counter," Harry said, Ginny's face changed dramatically, Harry then knew she knew what he was talking about.

"That...well" Ginny started saying but was cut off by Harry kissing her.

Ginny then knew Harry wanted this baby and she was happy about it.

"I was waiting to tell you at the perfect time but...I'm pregnant," Ginny said making it official to Harry that there was a baby in Ginny's stomach.

Harry could not be happier, he was going to have a son or daughter with the woman he loved the most. Ginevra Molly Weasley, soon to be Potter though Harry though.

I am so sorry that I haven't uploaded. I have been having a hard time with school online. I am going to upload when I can but I will try my hardest to upload once a week.

Always

Hogwarts Princess