Chapter 3

Enjoy!

Song: Wings by Little Mix

On the way to potions, Harry turns to Ginny and hugged her out of nowhere. He hoped she would enjoy the warmness because she is always ice cold, but Ginny was overwhelmed that the veins under her eyes started to bulge and before Harry knew it she wriggled out of his arms and started speed walking down the corridor while trying her best to cover her eyes so nobody would see them.

****

Ginny was sitting by the lake after a long day at school, she was just enjoying the cool winter breeze when she smelt Harry. She liked Harry but he was always too close to her and she ended up having to run to the bathroom or somewhere he couldn't find her, but that didn't stop Harry from sitting with her in every class then had together. This time was different because Harry sat a good distance away from her.

After a long silence harry faced her and said "sorry," with an apologetic look.

"For what?" Ginny asked even though she could guess what he was sorry about.

"For being too close to you all day, I didn't know until Ron told me," Harry said as he left her by the lake by herself.

****

Ginny was just about to head back to the castle when she heard Harry's mum scream, when she got to Harry's parent's another coven of vampires surrounding them. Their fangs were out ready to bite.

Ginny ran toward them and started to fight not long after Ron joined her, they managed to make a path so Lily and James could escape and run while Ginny and Ron distracted the other coven.

****

Blood was everywhere, there were dead vampires left, right and centre, Ginny let her wild side through.

Ron noticed Ginny looked guilty "hey it's not your fault Gin," Ron said trying to cheer up his sister.

"I can't keep letting this happen though," Ginny said as a tear made its way down her cheek.

Without another word, Ginny left and ran toward the Room of Requirement, all she needed was to be alone. As soon as she got to the entrance of the Room of Requirement she heard a familiar voice from down the hall.

"Ginny" Harry shouted

Ginny just ignored it hoping he would believe she didn't hear it, but he just tapped her shoulder and she turned around. Harry hugged Ginny, that when Ginny realised that Harry cared for her and he didn't care whether she was a vampire or not.

Harry finally realised her from the long hug Ginny turned to face the wall, Harry though she didn't want to have company and was about to walk away when a cold hand grabbed him and they went right through the wall. Harry was amazed he didn't know anything about this place then he started staring at Ginny.

"I just realised something," Harry said with a smile on his face as he made his way toward Ginny.

"What?" Ginny asked as Harry took her hand in his.

"We hugged for longer than two seconds," Harry said as he kissed Ginny's hand.

Ginny giggled but was cut off when Harry kissed her.

Hope you enjoyed if you have any suggestions about what I could do I am happy to hear them.

Always

Hogwarts Princess