Chapter 4

Song: Giant by Calvin Harris and Rag'n Bone Man

After that magical evening in the Room of Requirements with Harry and Ginny, they have both become much more comfortable around each other. Harry's parents thanked Ron and Ginny and asked to speak to Harry alone.

****

"Now Harry" Lily said to her son

"Yes," Harry said unsure what his parents could want.

"We sense a bit of a connection between you and Ginny," James said

"And we just wanted you to be careful, she a vampire and could kill you in a second" Lily said holding James's hand and caressing Harry's cheek with her other hand.

Harry nodded and said "she would never hurt anyone unless they deserve it.

James ruffled Harry's hair and Lily kissed Harry on the cheek and they left him, Harry heard a small giggle and looked behind him to see Ginny standing there.

"Take it you heard all of that?" Harry asked still trying to get used to all of Ginny's powers.

"Yeah," Ginny said.

Harry gave her a fake angry look but before he could say anything she put up her hand and said "I can't help it I can listen to anyone's conversation in this whole castle. Harry just laughed then hugged her.

"I'm not angry," Harry said as Ginny lifted her head and kissed Harry.

****

Harry and Ginny make there way back into the Great Hall, but as soon as the door close the back of the Great Hall explodes revealing vampire hunters. Smoke started to fill the hall everyone was confused because it did nothing, but to vampires, it was like an anaesthetic.

Ginny's vision became blurry and it wasn't long until she blacked out. Ron started running for the exit but was blocked by vampire hunters and ended up blacking out in one of the vampire hunters arms.

****

Ginny and Ron both woke up with a mussel round their mouth and chained to the ground, they both tried to get out of the chains but were unsuccessful. Ginny managed to slip on hand out of the shackle and started to attempt to take the mussel off her face.

She then felt her skin burning, one of the vampire hunters opened one of the windows. She didn't know why her skin was burning until she saw both Ron and her rings on a small table just out of reach. She thought this was gonna be her last moment on this earth but they closed the window and Ginny wondered why.

"Why did you stop, I though you want all vampires dead," Ginny said with a very shaky voice.

The vampire hunter didn't speak her just took one of the wooden stakes off the table and turned to face Ron and Ginny.

"I do want you dead but I want you to suffer first," the vampire hunter said as he drove the staked into Ginny's stomach.

The vampire hunter shackled her hand again and left Ginny there with the stake still in her stomach, Ginny started to throw up blood. Ron was scared that his sister was going to die and was trying to break free to help her, but it was no good.

The door opened again but this time it was some familiar faces, the Weasley came to save them. All their eyes fell on Ginny, Fred went over and unshackled her and lifted her into his arms meanwhile George unshackled Ron.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Always

Hogwarts Princess