Chapter 18

2nd update today

I am so sorry for so many time skips.

2 months later
Ginny is 6 months pregnant

Ginny just hit 6 months and both babies are still alive and doing better.

Harry has put Ginny on bed rest because she's been getting pain in her stomach all day he wanted to take her to St Mungo's but she refused saying she was ok.

2-hours pass before the pain gets really bad that it is almost unbearable, that's when Harry runs in after hearing Ginny blood curdling screams. He then asked again if she would like to go to St Mungo's and her refusing again saying the pain will pass.

Another further 2 hours pass and Ginny's pain is beyond bearable that she can no long take it. She yells for Harry as she stands up only to be met with a trickle of water running down her legs. Harry enters the room to be met with this he instantly sat her on the ground having a theory of what's happening, he take off her bottoms only to see the top of a head and a whole load of blood. Harry theory was right and Ginny was in labour and just about to give birth.

"I will be back in two minutes" Harry said rushing off to get scissors, lighter, towels and hot water.

Harry was true to his work and was back in 2 minutes. Ginny started pushing with the help of Harry.

Time skip to after baby's are born

Ginny had tears running down her face as Harry handed her the twins. Ginny was right the smallest baby survived and proved everyone wrong who they called Avery and her big sister is called Aspen.

Ginny and Harry couldn't have been happier at that point in their lives. They had two beautiful daughters, Aspen who took after Ginny's red hair and brown eyes meanwhile Avery took after Ginny red hair and Harry's green eyes.

I am so sorry, I hated this chapter and last chapter but this was the best I could do at the moment.

Always
Hogwarts Princess