Chapter 7

Song- Another One Bites The Dust by Queen

In my opinion one of the best bands. I love Queen

The winter holidays have slowly come, Harry and Ginny don't talk as much as they used to but Harry decided to invite her to stay with his family. She was reluctant at first but Harry wouldn't take no as an answer so she finally agreed to it.

Ginny was dreading staying at the Potter's house for two weeks. Ginny sat in a compartment with Harry and Alice not talking or looking at either of them. Ginny was starving because she hadn't eaten in days, she also wasn't planning on eating any time soon. She didn't want her wild side to come through and potentially kill the Potter's. 

She didn't realise that they arrived at platform 9 and 3/4 until Harry tapped her shoulder. She plastered a fake smile on her face and left the carriage with Harry and Alice. Once Alice found her mum and dad she raced over leaving Harry and Ginny standing there awkwardly.

"I'm just going to say hi to mum and dad," Ginny's said not even waiting for an answer from Harry.

Harry watched as Ginny disappeared into the crowd and became sad, he didn't know what was up with Ginny but he was determined to find out.

Harry followed Ginny until he saw her stop, he realised her parents weren't here, Ginny looked paler than usual and she looked like she was about to faint. Harry walked up to Ginny and turned her around she looked awful. 

"Gin, are you okay you look sick," Harry said as he took Ginny hand in his.

Ginny shook her head, Harry quickly leads her to his parents. Lily knew what was going on with her so they all hurried back home, lily goes into the basement and doesn't come back for two minutes but when she does she has a blood bag in her hand.

"Here drink this" Lily says then lays the blood bag in Ginny's hand.

Ginny shook her head and tried to give it back to Lily. Lily gave Ginny a stern look.

"Drink," Lily said with a stern voice.

Ginny gave it up and started to drink the blood it only took a matter of seconds for her to finish it. When she finished she felt so much better.

"Do you want another one?" Lily asked relived that she looked a lot better.

"No," Ginny said standing up.

"Do you want me to take you to your room?" Lily asked as she took Ginny's hand.

"Yes please," Ginny said.

Lily took Ginny up to a spare room and made sure she was comfortable before leaving. As soon as lily left Ginny started to cry, it wasn't until the door started to open when she pretended to read a book.

The book was right in front of Ginny's face when Harry walks in with a DVD player blankets and snacks.

"Hey," Harry said as he closed the door.

Ginny looked up from the book "hey" she sighed.

Harry didn't ask what's up he just started to set up the DVD player, Ginny was confused about what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" Ginny asked looking at all the things Harry brought into the room.

Harry didn't answer and just continued setting up the DVD player, he didn't look up at Ginny until he finished setting everything. When he finally looked into Ginny's eye he noticed she had been crying. He felt bad for not talking or noticing before now.

"What are you doing?" Ginny asked again but in a more serious tone.

Harry hugged her and whispered "trust me" before he made the bed into a perfect place to watch a movie.

Ginny was confused about what he was doing when Harry looked back at Ginny and saw her confused face he laughed slightly.

"Have you ever had a movie night?" Harry asked as he leads Ginny over to the bed that was filled with snacks and fluffy pillows and blankets.

Ginny sat down on the bed and looked at everything then back at Harry "no, never" is all she could say because she was amazed.

That night was the best night of Ginny's life, they cuddled and had a few cheeky kisses before Harry fell asleep with his face buried in Ginny's hair. Ginny knew they weren't together anymore but she loves him and that was the best sleep Ginny had in a long time.

Hope you enjoyed, so far this has been my favourite chapter to write.

Always

Hogwarts Princess