Chapter 13

(Harry's Birthday)

Harry woke up to Ginny nervously pacing at the bottom of his bed muttering words under her breath.

"You ok Gin?" Harry asked standing up, he walked over to her and tried to hug her but she just moved out of the way.

"Fine" Ginny snapped at him and then left the room without another word.

'That was weird' Harry thought to himself before walking to the wardrobe to get changed.

When Harry descended the stairs he could help but her two voices talking in Alice's room, one of the voices was his sister and the other one was Ginny. Harry couldn't quite make out what they were saying but just decided to leave it.

He walked down the stairs and saw his mum and dad in the kitchen talking, once he walked in Lily came and gave him a bone-crushing hug.

"Mum can't breath," Harry says as Lily lets go.

**Meanwhile upstairs with Ginny and Alice**

"I don't want this life for him, Alice, he deserves better," Ginny said.

"But he wants to be you, no one else. I can tell by the way he looks at you" Alice said to the vampire.

Something clicked in Ginny's mind, minutes later she heard a whisper, she couldn't quite make out what it was saying but it sounds like 'you only have one true love'.  She wasn't willing to ruin his life though, it had to end.

****

Everyone was enjoying the party that Lily and James planned, everyone but Ginny. She was distancing herself from everyone especially Harry.

Harry had enough he was going to confront her and find out what's going on with her.

Harry found Ginny in his bed room and she was packing a bag. "Gin what are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Packing a bag" Ginny said coldly.

"Why?" Harry asked as her caressed her cheek.

A tear escaped Ginny's eye. "Because we can't be" she said as more tears escaped her eye.

Harry didn't know what to say luckily Ginny started talking again. "I mean I'm a vampire that doesn't age ,your human and you do age. Eventually you'll die and I'll be heartbroken, it just doesn't work Harry, I'm sorry". Ginny said as she picked up her stuff and about to leave the room.

Harry grabbed "turn me then"

Ginny couldn't believe what she was hearing, he actually loved her that he was willing to change his life forever.

"Harry, I don't want this life for you" Ginny said ready to leave again.

Out of nowhere Lily and James appeared. Ginny was about to walk by them but James stopped her.

"Honey, if you want to change him then change him" Lily said

"You make each other happy" James said

I am so sorry if it horrible I don't really feel like write anymore but I am still doing it to try to ignite the spark for writing I used to have

Always
Hogwarts Princess