Chapter 22

Harry and Ginny were on their way to Jamaica, for their Honeymoon, they decided to leave the twins with Lily and James. Harry and Ginny didn't want to leave the kids, but Molly, Arthur, Lily and James convinced them. 

It was the first time both Harry and Ginny flew and to be honest they didn't like it and decided to stick to wizard travel. 

When they got to the hotel, they were surprised it was huge with a tramp driving about the place. Harry and Ginny had a Villa on the edge of the water at the beach for a whole week, the first thing they did was tearing off each other's clothes and started kissing until they both fell on the bed.

First Day

The first day on their Honeymoon they spent all of the morning in bed with each other, that was until noon when both their stomachs growled. Harry put on blue swim shorts with pink flamingos on them and Ginny put on a red swimsuit. 

Once they got fully dressed, they went to get lunch before they arrived at the jacuzzies.

They spent the whole day there and had an exquisite meal at the Italian restaurant.

Second Day

This time Harry and Ginny were out the room for breakfast before they headed to the beach where there were tons of snack bar and people grilling jerk chicken which they both planned on trying.

Harry and Ginny went in the water before they came out head to toe socking, Harry then went and got them both a plate of jerk chicken, which they both ended up liking.

That night they both went to the regular restaurant before walking outside to watch the entertainment and having a few drinks until they walked back down to their Villa.

Third-Day

Harry and Ginny got up early had a quick breakfast before heading outside of the hotel to a minibus that took them to a horse sanctuary. They had a fantastic day horse riding, when they arrived back at the hotel they got a quick drink at the bar before got back to their Villa to change.

Once they got changed they spent a couple of hours beside the pool until they had to get ready for their dinner reservation, they had to travel outside the hotel to a restaurant called Blue Mahoe and they served Jamaica seafood, which Harry and Ginny.

Fourth day

Harry woke up to Ginny's head on his chest before gently shaking her awake. They both got ready to go out of the hotel for another fun-packed day. They went to Wata Land park and spent the entire day there.

Once they both arrived back at the hotel and changed for another dinner at the restaurant, they had drinks and watch a hypnotist show until retiring to bed.

Fifth day

Harry woke up to no Ginny beside him, instead, he saw her over on the porch seat looking out onto the sea. She was deep in thought when Harry appeared beside her, Harry asked her what was wrong, but all she said was missing the kids, but Harry knew it was more. They spent the rest of the day as they normally did then when for another dinner at the Italian restaurant before taking a few drinks back to the Villa and just cuddling on the porch as the drank them.

Sixth day

Harry woke up to Ginny in the same place as she was the day before, he walked over and whispered in her ear to get ready, Ginny went inside to change before Harry made plans for a romantic lunch.

Once they got to the restaurant outside of the hotel where they had a chat, where Harry found out that Ginny wanted another baby, he was all up for it but wanted to wait until the twins were a little older.

Last day

The last day of Harry and Ginny's Honeymoon was by far the best they had a romantic breakfast in bed before going to the beach, they had more of the jerk chicken for lunch along with a pizza that they shared, they eventually went back to the Villa to pack their stuff up before going to reception to check out.

Harry and Ginny picked up the girls at ten past eight and arrived at home a nine.

Harry and Ginny loved their Honeymoon but were glad to be back in their house with their two adorable daughters Avery and Aspen.

I hope you enjoyed, dont forget to vote, comment and follow. I would also like to say that this is the longest chapter in a while and I hope it stay this way but I cant promise anything. I am also going back to school on Thursday so updates might be slow.

Always 

Hogwarts Princess