Chapter 21

So sorry it's so late and short

Ginny's birthday went out with a bang, literally, her whole family set of fireworks while they ate the cake. She couldn't have been happier.

Harry and Ginny's wedding is in a week, and everyone is crazy trying to get everything ready. Everyone has been very helpful, the girls had to go dress shopping three times before Ginny found the dress.

****

Harry and Ginny's wedding came a lot quicker than they liked, their nerves through the roof. It wasn't that they getting cold feet, it was more they wanted things to be perfect, of course with Lily and Molly everything was going to be excellent, but they were still anxious.

Ginny was with Alice and Charlie Ginny's favourite brother getting ready while Harry, Ron and Fred were getting ready in a different room. Ginny and Harry have not seen each other for three days because they wanted this moment to be perfect.

The wedding was small with only a handful of guests and one made of honour and one bridesman and two best men, but Harry and Ginny didn't mind this is exactly how they imagined their wedding day.

Harry, Ron and Fred have just made it to the alter and are anxiously awaiting for Ginny and Alice to arrive.

Luckily for Harry, he only had to wait for ten minutes until Ginny started walking down the aisle with Mr Wealsey, as soon as Mr Weasley gave Ginny to Harry he immediately said how beautiful she looked.

The vows went by in a blur, then the only thing Harry cared about now was the I do's.

****

Mr and now Mrs Potter arrived at the reception, they couldn't believe that they were now officially bonded for life.

Ginny and Harry had their first dance as husband and wife and then the Weasley's each took it in turns to dance with their younger sister, exactly like they did at her birthday.

If you asked Harry and Ginny they would both say that this and the births of their daughter were the best days of their lives.

A/N

So sorry it is so late and short, I planned to upload this like last week and also planned to make it longer. I was in a dark place last week and couldn't be bothered to write, and I had therapy online because obviously, you can't go to like doctors and therapist unless it is like really bad, my mum thinks I really should be in that slot and so do I but not. Thank you for all the support and all the patience with my very bad upload schedule. I promise that I will try and make an upload schedule that suits and I will try to do it fast.

Always 

Hogwarts Princess