Chapter 2

Hope you enjoy, don't know how often I will update this store but I will update it at least once a week.

Song: Ride It by Regard

Harry and Hermione got into an empty carriage headed to Hogwarts but before they left Hermione rummaged in her bag and then found a book.

"Hermione?" Harry asks.

"Yeah," Hermione says looking up from her book.

"Have you seen Ron or Ginny since you left the train?" Harry asked looking out the window.

"Harry, I don't even know what they look like, but I haven't seen anyone new," Hermione says while putting her book down and taking Harry's hand in hers. "Don't worry about them" she said as they were nearing the castle.

****

Ron and Ginny have just entered the great hall, all the teachers knew about them being vampires. They didn't know how lonely and annoying being a vampire is, they can never make a friend because eventually, they will die, they are always hungry, but not for food but blood, the fact that when they do tell someone there secret they just get up and leave and there are always vampire hunters hunting them down because they want to get rid of every vampire on earth.

****

It's just after dinner, Ron and Ginny are walking down to the lake, Harry and Hermione are following them thinking that they don't know but Ron and Ginny can smell them. Harry was about to walk over but was stopped by a man he had never seen before, he had a crossbow with a wooden stake in it he lifted it and pointed it at Ron and shot it.

Ron was hit and fell to the ground in pain, Ginny looked up to see Harry, Hermione and a vampire hunter that has been following her family for months now. He lifted the crossbow to Ginny and shot it, but Ginny dodged it and ran at the vampire hunter.

Veins were bulging under her eyes and she dug her teeth into the vampire hunters neck, she looked up from his blood was going down her chin, she looked at Harry and Hermione.

"Leave," Ginny said while wiping the blood from her face and picking up the vampire hunter.

Ginny ran with the body to the outskirts of Hogsmead and left it there, by the time she ran back and pulled the stake out of Ron chest she turned and was astounded when Harry and Hermione were still there.

"Why are you still here?" Ginny asked confused why they didn't run away screaming.

Hermione looked at Ginny and gave her a tight hug "I'm not going to run just because of what you are, you can't help it," Hermione said as she went and hugged Ron too.

Harry walked over to Ginny he hugged her, he took out a tissue and dipped it into the lake then started to wipe the blood off of Ginny's face. Ginny felt a connection with him, something that shes never experienced or thought she would experience in her life, love. Harry also felt a connection to Ginny, something he never expected to feel, love, love for a vampire that had just snuck her teeth into a man's neck.

No, Ginny, he's human you a vampire that is such a bad idea, Ginny thought to herself.

After Harry wiped the last of the blood off Ron walked up to him and shook Harry's hand.

****

Its breakfast in the Great hall, Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny are eating breakfast together and have planned to go to Hogsmead after school, to get to know each other better.

Harry and Ginny have potions meanwhile Hermione has defence against the dark arts and Ron have care of magical creatures so they walk to the front door to the great hall and all part ways.

Hope you liked this chapter, I also hope you like the songs I'm adding if you don't just tell me and I will stop.

Always

Hogwarts Princess