Chapter 18. The bully

Luke just started the first grade, he was 6 years old and mom left 2 years ago for a misson. He was stuck with his dad. Dad was telling him how his mom had to go beat up some really tough guys and she has to do some training to get even stronger! 

It's was his first day of school Luke went there with a light yellow flannle and light blue jeans. He had a back pack that was black and white that was designed to make a Ying yang. He stepped into the classroom and the teacher told him to tell everyone his name to the class.

"Hi, I'm Luke Dreyar" He smiled.

Some boys in the back were whispering and laughing.

"Luke tell the classrom some things about yourself" The teacher, Miss Mia said.

"I'm a dragon slayer a celestial and lighting one" He spoke.

 "And tell us about your family" Miss Mia told him.

"My mom went on a 8 year misson, which started 2 years ago, my mom is a dragon Queen and my dad is a lighting dragon slayer, Oh! and I'm in the guild 'fairy tail'." He said proudly.

"Okay last thing what are your hobbies?" Th teacher asked.

"Well I like reading-" He started to say but someone cut me off.

"Neard!" 

"Jake!" The teacher said "First warning"

Luke went to a emtpy seat and sat down.

Hours passed and it was time for lunch.

Luke was eating in the back, some kids went outside to play, once he got done with his food he  headed outside. But the boy jake from earlier and some other guys dragged him to a emtpy area.

"Hey new kid! Aree you smart or something" Jake asked in a demanded way.

Luke nodded a little bit.

"If you're so smart have you ever figure out that your mom and dad lied to you and that your mom left because she doesn't love you?" He said and pushed him.

"That's not true!" Luke shouted.

"Don't shout at me!" Jake yelled and kicked Luke in the stomach.

"I bet your not even a Dreyar!" A different guy said.

"Blonde hair freak!' A black haired guy spoke.

"Maybe you even lied about being the son of the dragon queen!" Jake yelled.

It was like that until it was time to go back in class. Luke sat silent for the rest of the day.

His dad came to pick him up after school, Luke looked at him and started crying, and Luke hugged him sobbing all over his dads jacket.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Laxus asked.

"Some boys were bullying me, and kept saying mean things. They started to hit me saying that mom isn't my mom and how mom left because she doesn't love me, and-" Luke hiccup and rubbed his eyes.

"You know what's true don't let anyone else tell you other wise, just don't turn out like them, okay?" His dad said looking at the ground.

"Were you ever bullied dad?" He ask whipping away his tears.

"Yes, it happend when I was very sick and couldn't do much. But then my dad did surgery on me and me strong and I was the one to bully everyone else. But your mother helped me to stop that." Laxus told him.

"Lets go home now" Luke said and Laxus nodded and picked him up and sat him on the car. That is powered by his magic.