Chapter 22. Training part 1.

As Laxus, Luke, Cece, Conner, and Lucy went to the dragon realm, Cece was talking a mile a minute talking about food, crimes that happen all over the city, magic, then her dad. 

"So Cece who is your dad?" Luke asked.

"My father is Hades,"

"Like the God of the Underworld?" Luke said.

Cece nodded.

"And your mum?" Luke asked again.

(A/N: Hades in every story is my dad or someone else's just because to have a theme)

"My mum is a dragon shifter, she's the sound and music dragon" Cece said happily.

Laxus was in the corner, looking super pale, from the motion sickness.

"Laxus are you okay?" Lucy asked.

"Motion sickness" Laxus gagged out.

"I swear if you vomit on me" Luke tried to move away from him.

"My dad is actually nice though" Cece told Luke.

"Oh we made it to the out skirts of the realm" Lucy announced.

Laxus and Lucy were training while Luke watched.

Virgo then appeared out of no where.

"Princess, would it be okay if I train Luke here, he is going to need to build muscle if he becomes a wizard" Virgo stated while pointing at his skinny arms.

Virgo greeted Laxus and Luke and waited for Lucy's response.

"Yes Virgo you can train him just don't hurt him" Lucy said while sighing.

"I didn't agree to this-" Luke tried to protest but was sucked into a hole and disappeared.

Laxus tossed Lucy in the air, Lucy in a flip in the air and she landed on his shoulders.

"This is great training" Lucy said while smiling proudly.