Chapter 4. A New Job

As Lucy woke up and got dress to some blue rip shorts a off the shoulder white crop top and her favorite black combat boots. She gather her items and started to walk in the forest, but then she got hit in the head with an exceed egg. It started to broke and a  Male exceed with a scar on it's right eye popped out. He had an small hoop sliver earing on his ear and it's fur is night sky black and a purple tummy with purple on his paws and inside his ears and with some blood red eyes. "Hello my name is Lucy starling what's yours?" Lucy asked, clearly recognizing the breed.

"Nice to meet you Lucy I don't have an name... can I be your exceed I can tell that you're a dragon slayer!" he told her.
"Okay you can be my exceed and yes I'm a celestial dragon slayer, I found out from my mom and your name can be......Draco Starling" Lucy told him while sitting on the ground.

"Okay Lucy, I love the name but where are we going now?" Draco asked.

"Well I was going to go to town and get an job you can come to, you can sit on my head if you want" Lucy suggested.

"Okay lets go~!" Draco said and he flew on her head and laid down.

They started to talk to get to know each other, they then arrived in Stardust village. They approached a bar that said 'help wanted'. Lucy went in and ask if she could do a job the person ask if she can sing and Lucy happily responded with yes. He told her to go to the stage and start to sing and that she got the job. Lucy went up on the new looking stage and everyone looked at her. Draco got out a recorder that the owner gave him,, and now is live filming lucy and a whole bunch of guilds were watching her. Even the dark guilds.

"If I die young bury me in satin Lay me down on a bed of roses"

"Sink me in the river at dawn Send me away with the words of a love song"

"Aoh~ aoh~"

"Lord make me an rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother"

"She'll know i'm safe with you she stands under my colors, oh and"

"Life ain't always what you think it oughta be, no. Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby"

"The sharp knife of a short life~,Well, I've~ had just enough time~"

"If I die young bury me in satin Lay be me down on a bed of roses"

"Sink me in the river at dawn Send me away with the words of a love song~"

"The sharp knife of a short life~, Well, I've had just enough time~"

"And I'll be wearing white when I come into your kingdom. I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger"

"I've never know the lovin' of a man But it sure felt nice when he was holding my hand"

"There's a boy here town says he'll love me forever"

"Who would of thought that forever could be severed by'

'The sharp knife of a short life~, Well, I've had just enough time~!"

"Oh~ yeah~"

"Woooahah~"

"So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls What I never did is done"

"A penny for my thoughts Oh no, I'll sell them for a dollar. Their worth so much more after when I'm a goner"

"And maybe you'll hear the words I been singin'. Funny when your dead how people start listenin"

"Wooaoaohhh"

"If I die young bury me in satin Lay me down~ on a bed of roses"

"Sink me in the river~ at dawn send me away with the words of a love song~"

"The ballad of a dove Go with peace and love~"

"Gather up your tears Keep 'em in your pocket Save 'em for a time when you're really gonna need 'em, oh"

"The sharp knife of a short life~, Well, I've had just enough time~"

"So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls"

When lucy finished singing, taking some breathes from all the long notes. Everyone stand up, cheering and clapping, Lucy took a bow and made her way off the stage and to the bar, the owner handed her the payment, she  thanked him, got Draco and they headed out we went back to the camp in the woods. Which will take a few hours.