Chapter 23. Training part 2

"Cece, if your mom is the Sound Dragon how come my mom is also the Sound dragon" Lucy questioned.

"They are different people" Cece said while walking into a forest with Conner.

They all trained for the GMG and they were all confident that they would win.

Laxus and Lucy were walking around the realm, talking about what king of events will happen during the GMG. 

"Maybe a Maze?" Laxus said, remembering the first GMG.

"Maybe I get to battle a wizard saint!" Lucy said, Rmembering that she was apart of that.

"Yeah maybe" He said with a smirk, proud of his wife

"Yeah" Lucy said back and kisses his cheek.

They kept walking along the magic forest, looking at all the baby dragons, flowers, and the colorful grass. 

"Wanna make a bet?" Laxus asked.

"Sure?" Lucy said confused, at the sudden request.

"I bet 20 coins that Luke will be gay, by the time he is 16" Laxus said.

"We're betting on our sons sexuality?" Lucy said shocked and disappointed.

Laxus nodded.

"Fine, I bet 20 conis that'll he come out either the day after the GMG or a few months after" Lucy said. 

They shook each others hand and nodded.

Lucy had a good feeling that she would win the bet. Lucy smirked mentally.

"Well babe," Laxus said while kissing her cheek "I'm going to go back to the house with Luke".

"Okay be safe, and if he gets hurt with you, I will throw you into a lake" Lucy said while smiling.

His eyes widen and he quickly walked away. She laughed.

"Oh, Lucy it's you" Cadence said.

"Oh hi Cadence" Lucy greeted her.

She rubbed my arm, because her glare was really, cold.

"I thought you would still be weak, after all you can only summons your poor zodiac signs~" She teased while walking around Lucy in a circle.

"At least, I grew to have more then one power, you can only make ice and snow, not like me" Lucy teased back.

"But I can control my power more then you, you get overwhelmed easily, that you can explode, besides I joined a guild, And we're going to destroy you fairies!" She said with a wicked grin on her face.

Lucy glared.

"Who would let you in a guild?" Lucy said, while placing her hands on her hips.

"The guild Mermaid Heel" Cadence bragged.

"Mermaid heel? A all girl guild? I guess that makes sense, you do hate men" Lucy said while laughing. 

"I do hate men, honestly your husband is probably like the rest, dating the 'perfect' girl, marrying her, and when she doesn't know he cheats on her with her close friend. Didn't your little friend Mira love, your dear Laxus" Cadence said while swaying her hips side to side.

"You don't know Laxus like I do Cadence!" Lucy yelled at her.  

"Did Mira actually like Laxus?" Lucy questioned in her mind, not knowing their past that well.

Lucy felted a weight on her head, she looked to see that Cadence had her hand on her head.

"Oh dear Lucy~" Cadence smirked "You should be with someone who won't scare you that they might be cheating". She wrapped her arm around waist.

"Cadence get your arm off of my waist" Lucy said while glaring.

"Ow!" Lucy yelled, pushing Cadence away and grabbing her side, blood covered her hand.

"Oh Lucy, you should be with me, instead of the monster!" Cadence cried.
"I've liked you for so long, and yet you just ignore me, hated me, never gave me a chance to express me to you" Cadence made a ice spike and threw it at Lucy.

A flash of yellow came in the middle of us and stopped the spike.

"What the hell!" Laxus yelled at her. He slammed his foot into Cadence stomach and jabbed the spike in her arm.

He teleport him and Lucy back to the house theh were staying at. He carried her to the couch, and sat her down and grabbed the first aid kit to wrap up her wound. He rubbed Lucy's back as she had a pained face.

"It's okay hunny, she's gone, she won't hurt you now, you're safe" Laxus told her.

Lucy then thought of something.

"How did you know I was in trouble?" She asked while looking up at his stormy grey-blue eyes.

"I heard you yelling, so I ran as fast as I can" He kissed her cheek. 

"I love you, my beautiful Lucy" Laxus said while hugging her. 

Lucy blushed and giggled.

"I love you too, my handsome wonderful Laxus" She  spoke while hugging him as well.

Luke came back home to see, a tear stained mom, and protective dad cuddling on the couch. He  took a picture of them with magic while smiling. He walked to his room and slept the rest of the day away. unaware of what happened.