Chapter 25. Match no.2

"Oh, I guess their going to write down the winner instead of saying it" Pumpkin said.

The judges were discussing the winner, they wrote it down and handed the note to the pumpkin guy.

"Looks like the winner is Quatro Ceberus! They are rewarded with 10 points, second place goes to Saber tooth! They get 9 points, Third place and 8 points goes to Blue Pegasus, fourth place and 7 points goes to Fairy tail! Fifth place and 5 points goes to Lamia Scale! Which makes Mermaid heel in last place with 1 point!" The pumpkin guy said.

Natsu seemed to be in a bad mood because his team didn't get first place.

Cece seemed glad, the mermaid heel team was sulking, and Quatro Cerberus was celebrating.

"Okay! The next contest is..... a battle! Between the eldest of the teams, if the eldest person went last in the first round can't go in this round" 

Cece and Natsu both sat out.

"Who is the oldest one here"Mira said.

"I know everyone's age!" Levy said while coming out of no where.

"Laxus is 25, Erza is 21, Mira-Jane is also 21, Lucy is 19, Natsu is about 20 to 400+ years old, Gajeel is 20 to 400+ and Cece is 18 to 200+ years old, which technically makes  Cece the oldest in dragon years but Gajeel is the oldest in human years" Levy said.

(AN: I was looking up there ages but then it showed how old they were at the end of the manga so I'm using that, because it said that Gajeel was 1000 years old and Natsu was 14 I'm also using every ones age at the the end of the manga so they are older)

Levy then said, "The dragon slayers are over 400 years somehow expect for Lucy"

"So you're up!" Cece said while poking Gajeels arm.

Minerva from saber tooth jumped down.

"Minerva Orland is 24 years old, Gajeel is 20 to 400+ Years old but he is technically the second oldest, from Lamia Scale we have Jura Nēkisu who is 34, From Ichiya Vandarei Kotobuki who is 36 years old, Next from Mermaid heel we have Kagura Mikazuchi who is 23, From Quatro Cerbues we have Semmes (I'm just going to say he is 35 because I don't know their ages)" The pumpkin head finished.

"This game is the last person standing, if you knock down the person on their back they have to stay like that and they can't use magic and don't worry we'll make sure they are safe during the fight, and no magic! Just use your muscles everyone!"

Gajeel smirked and waited in the center, then  Ichiya came running at him, with his tiny legs.

"MAN!" He yelled, he jumped up and tried to hit Gajeel's face, but then Gajeel grabbed his hand and threw him in the air. On the left side on the circle Minerva was fighting Jura, and Kagrua was fighting Semmes.

Ichiya came back down from the sky and Gajeel kneed him in the stomach, Ichiya slide off and landed on his back.

A Red light started to flash, then 2 chains came shooting out of the wall, both of the chains wrapped around Ichiya wrist and slammed him into the wall, while he as hanging there a rune was set up to make sure that he didn't get more hurt during the fights. 

All of sudden Minerva came flying past Gajeel but she landed on her feet she sprinted into a run and swung her foot and landed it on the side of Jura's head, he fell and caught himself and swung his fist at her but she ducked and did a upper cut to his jaw. He went to kick Minerva.

"Believe me when I say I didn't want to do this if it wasn't going my way" She spoke and knee him where the sun don't shine.

"That's not....fair" Jura said and fell on his knees. Minerva smirked, and kicked his chest causing him to fall backwards.

The red flash went off and the chains went and wrapped themselves around Juras wrist.

Gajeel started to laughing while dodging attacks from Minerva. Kagura was doing quick attacks to Semmus but just stood there, he then lifted his hand and swung at her over and over. At this point you couldn't really see their hands. Soon Semmus seems to get slower but Kagura was still going on strong.

She started to punch his chest and kick at his legs. He started to stumble until he finally fell down. The flash went off and the chains did there job.

Minerva was punching Gajeel but he was still doing his best at dodging and he wanted to end this quickly so he punched her in the stomach and she fell over.

"Didn't you beat Jura? How did you give up so easily?" Gajeel question.

Kagura seemed to be out of breath, since she is usually fighting with a sword, which should be cheating. Gajeel started to become bored so he charged at her, he kicked her side, but she jumped out of the way, Gajeel saw this as his perfect chance to win, he swiftly turned his body and brought his leg  down causing her to fall of her back.

"Fairy wins this round!" A judge said.

The score board is now,

Saber tooth = 18

Fairy tail = 17

Quatro Cerberus = 17

Lamia Scale = 10 

Mermaid Heel = 9

Blue Pegasus = 9