Chapter 28. The End

After the GMG ended, Luke and Eiji have been seeing each other for a few years, they started to date 3 years after meeting in that shop. Their first date was going out in the forest to train with their swords, Luke fighting with the sword that led him to his love.  Lucy and Laxus started to make a brand new house, a big one at that, while giving their old house to Luke and Eiji.  Luke was training and getting more powerful by the months that passed. He eventually made it to a S class rank. 

    Natsu still tried to annoy Cece everyday but Cece almost killed him about 7 times in the last 3 to 4 years. Conner and Cece did have children, a little girl and boy named Zeus and Mia, Zeus had brown hair and Mia had red hair, and they both had green eyes. 

Gray and Juvia broke up, and Juvia started to date Lyon. Elsa and Gajeel broke up as well. Cadence left Lucy alone for a while.

Erza and Jellal finally got together, and settled down in a house, but they didn't have kids because they wanted to go on adventures and not worry about their child getting hurt.

The guild master is still alive and strong, he's planning on giving the guild to Laxus in a few years.

Sorry for the last chapter to be short, but thank you all for supporting this story since day one, I'm amazed by how many of you like this ship. I hope I made some one's day better by them reading this. Or if you're sad I'm sorry too. But I still have my other stories that I'm writing.