Chapter 12. Lucy is a mom

Laxus and Lucy went to the Masters office, they knocked on the door.
A loud voice spoke.
"Come in"
"Long time no see Makarov" Lucy said with a smile.
The Master looked at them in shock.
"Laxus...Lucy" He stutter while crying, he pulled of them in a tight hug
"Are you here to join the guild again?" He asked Lucy while hugging her leg. Lucy glanced down at him.

"Yes...yes we are" She said

"Where and what color?"

"Black on my stomach" He grabbed the stamp off his desk and placed it on Lucy's stomach.

"And for you laxus?"

"On my side also black" The Master stamped his side.

"Welcome back to the guild lets go tell the others you are here" Master spoke. They went out of the office and the master stood on the railing.

"Be quite you brats!" He boomed over the guild everybody then went quite.

"We have two new-ish  members Laxus Dreyar......and Lucy Heartfilia!"

Lucy and laxus went down the steps until the Master stopped her.

"Lucy you are now a S class wizard" He told her.

Lucy cheered, not questioning it. She then got tackled by a blue fluff ball.

"Lushie!" Happy cried.

"Happy!" She hugged him close "Lucy can you be my mom?" He ask her suddenly. Lucy was thrown off guard and went quite for a minute, she could feel that everyone was staring.

"Yes" She said happy was smiling.

"Lushie can I call you mom now?" He asked her.

"Yes you can happy" She said back. She then saw Gajeel walking over.

"Yo iron head what's up!?" She yelled towards him.

"Nothing much bunny girl" He yelled back. Two people came running into the guild. A girl with brown hair came running towards her.

"Cece? why are you here and why do you have a sleeping Conner over your shoulder?" Lucy asked her.

"Heh heh, you see we were looking at the  bones and iron but Conner fell asleep so I had to get him and I wanted to see your guild" Cece laughed. Gajeel looked at the blonde girl next to her and blushed. Lucy started fangirling the Blone girl also was blushing at Gajeel.

"OoooO" Lucy teased and  started jumping up and down laughing so much.

"Lucy! Be quite" She yelled to Lucy.
Lucy then smiled evilly and she pick up Elsa, the blone girl and pushed her towards Gajeel "So cute" Cece laughed. When Lucy looked at them they were talking. She woke up Conner by shaking him over and over

"Wake up! You can't sleep all day!" Lucy yelled and he woke up. She looked around the guild and smiled again.

"Perfect" Lucy grabbed Conner and yanked to Cece causing them to get close. The four of them got up and they fell over laughing.
"Conner do you want to go on a date" Cece stuttered preparing to punch something.

"Yes!" He said while messing her hair.

"Hey...Elsa want to go on a date as well?" Gajeel asked Elsa.

"Yes!" She said they all shared a hug. The rest of the guild was doing their on thing at this point, only a few were caught staring at them in confusion, so was Laxus.

"Lucy are you actually okay in the head?" Laxus asked while being very concerned.