Chapter 13. Gejeel and Elsa date!

"Elsa are you ready?" Gajeel asked her.

"Yeah" She responded came out in a light blue sweater on the shoulder shirt, white shorts with blue and white sneakers and with a light blue beanie.

"You look lovely Elsa" Gajeel told her and saw her blush. So cute.  Gajeel wore his outfit like always.

"You don't look to bad yourself" She told him. Gajeel took her by the hand and they started walking up a mountain.

"The cold never bother me anyway!" They both laughed as it sang her iconic phrase. They both fell into the snow, they lay there for a while it started snowing lightly.

"Thanks for asking me out Gajeel" Elsa told him while watching the snow fall.

"I'm glad I did" Gajeel told her. They got up and started walking up the mountain "So Gajeel what's your past with Lucy?" Elsa asked out of nowhere.

"I may of beated her to a bloody pulp one time" He quickly explain to her.

Elsa looked at him with concern. "How odd, well I have a white cat her fur is just like snow and very fluffy" She told Gajeel, trying to change the subject.

"Cool I'll love to meet your cat, what's your cats name?" He asked her.

"Winter" She said.

"Elsa, I know this is our first date but would like you be my girlfriend" He ask "Yes, I feel a spark between us."

After a few hours passed he took her home and saw her cat Winter on the couch. He petted her cat then went on with his day.