Chapter 19. She's back

Today was Luke's 12th Birthday, and his one wish for his mom to be back.

Lucy should be returning this year, specifically the next 3 months. Laxus was at the guild setting up the party, none of Luke's classmates are coming because he don't like them nor trust them. Since Luke is home alone he went into his mum and dads room.

His Mom got the bigger side of the closet which is kind of funny. Luke went through Lucy's clothes Luke was at the height of 5'5 now, so some of his mums clothes should fit him. He found ripped jeans and a black choker, he also found his mom's leather jacket. Luke was basically had stars in his eyes looking at it.

Luke put on the items. Luke found a mirror nearby and thought he looked pretty cool.. His dad said he should go to the guild by now.

Lucy had finished the mission 3 months earlier then expected. Which were a much of skilled demons trying to destroy her keys and take over the land. After walking to the train station she remembered that today is her son's birthday. She decided to go to the store and buy him something. She found a elemental black coat, the shop keeper told her any elements deflect off the coat and right back to the user blasting them.

A dragons tooth necklace.

A picture of Laxus, Luke, and her in a heart locket that she took before she left all those years ago.

and lastly a Yellow dragon figure.

Luke came inside the guild wearing Lucys clothes. The members of the guild didn't say anything about it. But gave some odd stares.
Luke enjoyed his party, eating. Talking until everyone started singing the birthday song.

"Happy birthday too you!"

Happy dear luke, Happy birthday to you" The guild sang loudly.

"I wish to see my mum" Luke  thought and blow out the candles then suddenly the door busted open.

"Where's my birthday boy!?" A woman's voice rang through out the guild.

Luke starred at the woman at the door, blonde hair, brown hair, and a big smile..

"Mom!" Luke yelled and ran at her, tackling her, while sobbing.

"Lucy!" the guild yelled and surround them.

Lucy kissed Luke all over his face.

"Hey sweet heart! What'd I missed?" She asked while laughing.

"Oh nothing much" He smiled.

Laxus came over and picked us both up, then kissed Lucy.

"Ewwwwwwwwww" Luke groan and covering his eyes.

Lucy stuck her tongue at Luke and laughed again.

"Hey mister are you wearing my clothes?" She questioned Luke.

"May- Be" his voiced cracked horribly. Luke grabbed his throat and blushed in embarrassment.

Lucy started to tear up and grabbed his face.

"My baby is growing up!" She yelled while sobbing.

After greeting everyone, Luke opened the gifts from everyone. He loved his moms gifts the best. When the party ended and the three of them went back home and built a pillow fort, Lucy told the two boys about her mission then they all fell asleep

"My wish came true" Luke whispered.