Chapter 26. A burn

Rogue was up next to fight he was going against Nobarly from Quatro Ceberus.

"Let's finish this quickly" Rogue said.

"Shadow dragons slash!" A shadow like claw came from Rogues hand and shot towards Nobarly. Nobarly tried to dodge the claw attack, and he successfully managed to dodged. Rogue let out a sigh.

"Shadow dragons Haste!" 

"Shadow dragons Roar!" 

Shadows dash towards Nobarly and they wrapped around his body, leaving Nobarly with no way of escape. The black roar came rushing towards the target, which it Nobarly full on and slammed him against the wall.

"Well wasn't that a quick match! The winner is Rogue from Saber Tooth! Saber tooth get's 5 points with Quatro Ceberus get's 1!" The pumpkin yelled.

Lucy was in the bathroom while getting ready for bed. Laxus and Luke were wondering around town, but she wanted to stay at the inn because lucy was too tired to go anywhere.

She slid off her shirt and took a look at my back. A fire burn was burned into a X shape on her back. While on the mission she ran into a all male guild and they captured her when she distracted. They hung her by her wrist and ankles from the ceiling and the floor. They branded her with that X. 

She haven't told anyone about it but she still need to ask Wendy if she can heal it. Lucy slid on a black tank top and gray sweat pants. She walked out of the bathroom and laid on the bed. 

Laxus and Luke were walking back to their room, once they reached the door and went in they saw mom laying on the bed asleep. The back of her shirt was a little pulled up and bit showed,  what seemed like a burn mark. Laxus seemed to see it too, he took off his jacket leaving him in his purple button up and black jeans. He also took off his shoes and walked over to Lucy. He gently took the back of her shirt and pulled it up a bit.

A burn mark was on her back and it was in a X shape. Laxus gasped a bit and sat up. Luke looked at his dad to see him clenching his fist and with a angry look on his face.

"Dad, what's wrong? What happen to mom?" He asked while standing next to the bed.

"You're mom has a burn mark on her back and I'm not sure what happen, we can ask her tomorrow and I swear I will kill whoever did this to her" He told Luke with a pained look.

"Let's sleep" He said.

Luke nodded and crawled under the covers next to mom, he hugged her back and fell asleep. Laxus turned off the lights and went under the covers and hugged Lucy too. They all stayed like that until the sun came back up.