Chapter 30: I HATE YOU (ending)

*Sarah's POV*

This one week of going away did help me to regain myself mentally and physically. But I was still a little emotionally wrecked but I was sure it would pass on too. This has taught me not to trust anyone so easily, whether it was a stranger or a close family member, because everyone just wanted their own benefits in this world. When a stranger hurts you, you tend to forget the pain easily. But when a closed one does so, it becomes so much more painful. Because they are the ones who know about your weaknesses.

But for me, I should thank Aaron for whatever has happened. He taught me how to start changing myself and stop being naïve to beneficial people. This trusting issue of mine had to stop earlier, but I had never gotten the push to change it. And now, it has started changing by itself. I started getting away from people a bit more and I prefer staying in my own world in peace. And it was working. But deep down, I knew that no matter what, I would never forget Aaron, as he has became a part of my life. I remember someone saying this to me, but I never really understood the meaning of it.
"Being in love can be one of the most wonderful yet painful feelings that can exist.
Love can either blossom or ruin you, depending upon how you are actually loving the other person
The worst thing that could happen is loving someone more than you love yourself. As from that day you realise that your love life is no longer deserved to be called love but rather a whole circus.
The mind become a circus whereby everything is so well coordinated yet seems so disturbing."

And it was now that I understood each and every word of this and that person was right. Sometimes it was better to let go than keep on holding. It would only hurt yourself more. It only takes a girl to change a guy from worse to better and the same guy can change the girl from good to worst.

I trusted you more than my family. I even fought for you but you would never know my struggles just because I didn't say anything from time to time, unlike you. You've always seen only your pain and your struggles.
I've let people tag me names like a whore or a bitch just because I trusted you. I ignored all your bad habits, even after being aware of your playboy image. I loved you for who you were with me. But in the end, I only got pain from you when I was only asking you for a little bit of love. But after whatever happened, the only feeling that is left for you is anger and hatred. If you had told me just once that you loved someone else, I would have gone by myself. But why play so much with me and my emotions? I hate you. I hate you for betraying my trust!

*Sometimes its good to be selfish.
To protect yourself from being hurt. To care and heal yourself.
Let the people judge you and backbite you. They have been an expert in doing so.
But you need to be smart and strong, for not letting people use you anymore.
Those who lost you... it's their own lost. You were there when they needed you. But when you need them... they turned their back to you.
It's now time for you to pick up the pieces of you. Stand up and build yourself stronger.
You might not be the same person anymore.
People could not handle you when you were good,now watch them seeing you at you're worse.*
(Written by Z.B)