Chapter 27: Stupid!

*Sarah's POV*

I woke up the next day with a massive headache. I didn't remember how I came to bed or how I even changed my clothes. I only remembered crying my heart out in the shower. My eyes were feeling heavy; I must have fallen asleep while crying. I was feeling so drained, as if I didn't have any energy left in my body. I chose to remain in bed but whenever I closed my eyes, his face would appear, followed by all the ugly memories of yesterday. All the memories from the first meeting with Aaron until yesterday came floating back and started replaying in my mind. My tears did not seem to stop since they kept coming out. I didn't want to cry but the tears kept falling.

I now realize that I was a fool. I was so stupid that I let him play with me, even though Elena had warned me before. And instead, I chose to believe him rather than Elena. Not that my aunty was right in whatever she has done, but she prevented me. I didn't listen to her, even when Aaron himself admitted that he used to be a playboy. Such a big fool I am that I didn't realize when they said 'habits cannot get rid of easily'. I should have used my brain but whenever I was with him, my brain stopped working. I shouldn't have broken the promise I made to Ziya for someone like Aaron. I regretted going against my parents just for someone like him. The love that I had for him was turning into something that I couldn't explain. Even his name came with so much anger and disgust from my mouth.

Everyone was right. Despite knowing the truth about him, I was like a whore roaming around with him. But I didn't feel like that at all when I was with him. He made me feel so special and precious, and I wanted to feel lost in his eyes. I felt so happy with him, even when I confessed my feelings to him. I was willing to wait for him because I thought he too had some feelings for me and that he would realize them sooner or later. But that would never happen. He was already in love with someone else.
I broke my own heart; he didn't. I believed in his words, despite everyone kept on telling me to be careful. Even when the truth was right in front of my eyes, I avoided it. I trusted him more than my close ones and myself. I felt ashamed that I let this person touch me when I thought of that girl who was moaning his name when he was kissing her. A tear fell down my cheek when I recalled the moaning and the confessions of that girl. She was way more beautiful and better than me, so I shouldn't be surprised why Aaron chose her.

I stayed in bed all day and didn't even eat anything. I was hungry, but I knew that if I had to eat anything, I would probably throw it away. No one came to see me even once. I thought maybe Ziya already knew about me. She knew me better than myself and I wanted to be alone right now. I wondered if she heard me screaming and crying out loud yesterday. I just wanted to keep on sleeping so that I wouldn't think about all these things. My eyes started becoming heavy. I closed it and fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up as someone knocked at my door. I forced myself to get up from the bed but when I stood up, I felt suddenly dizzy. I quickly sat down. A few seconds later, I made sure that I was okay and I opened the door only to reveal Ziya, who had a plate of food in her hands and Lyla. 'What is Lyla doing here?' I looked at Ziya; she might have called her.

"Come in!" I said that to them and walked back to my bed, leaving the door open for them.

They came in, closed the door behind them and sat on the bed with me.
"Are you okay? Feeling better now?" Lyla asked worriedly.
I nodded at her but stayed quiet.
"Here! Eat something. Staying hungry won't do anything, right?" Ziya said, offering the plate of food.
"I can't. I will throw it away if I eat." I shook my head at her.
"What happened, Sarah?" Lyla asked and I couldn't take it anymore. I hugged her immediately and started crying again. She just returned the hug by tightening her arms around me and trying to calm me down.
"Take it all out, Sarah. Just take it out!" Ziya said while stroking my hair, calming me down like a baby.
I do not know how long I hugged her and cried but when I finally calmed down, I told them everything.
Anger! That was the only emotion on their faces. Lyla was even ready to go and kill him but I had to stop her by telling her that I did not have anything to do with him anymore. He loved the girl and I couldn't do anything more. I couldn't force him to love me. If he didn't have any feelings for me, then I couldn't do anything.

"I AM SO STUPID AND BLINDED BY LOVE THAT I UNSEEN EVERY BEHAVIOR OF HIM AND BELIEVED WHATEVER FAKE STORIES HE MADE UP TO CONVINCE MY." I said to them and cried again.

After some minutes of crying, Ziya spoke up.
"Whatever happens, it happens for some reason, Sarah. It might be for the best and you will find out later in life. For now, just be strong, my girl." She said it was motivating.
"You know what, you need to get away from all these things. What about a vacation? Yes, you should go somewhere and distract yourself from all these messes." Lyla said it excitedly.
"Now that's a great idea Lyla!" Ziya said smilingly at me.
"But where?" I asked them.
They just smiled at me and went inside my closet and started packing my clothes.
'WHAT?!'