chapter 1: Shopping

*Sarah's POV*

"You're kidding me!", Sarah said with a smile on her face while admiring her gorgeous red wine gown on the mannequin. She came to the boutique for a trial but here she kept on gazing at the dress. Her dress was in a red wine color, with a beautiful lace design on the bottom of the dress and tiny flowers of the same color with crystal on the upper part of the dress with long lacey sleeves.
She had an idea of the dress when she asked to make it this way but now the dress looks even more beautiful than she thought.
When she tried it on, she couldn't believe her eyes. She looked beautiful, as the color really complimented her skin tone. She couldn't wait for the wedding day anymore. Sarah's cousin Mary was getting married in two weeks and she and her sisters were so excited.
"Stop daydreaming already; we got to go", said Ziya, Sarah's elder sister, while she gave her a small slap on the head.
Ziya Willson was the firstborn of the Willson family. She was a beautiful and independent girl who worked as an accountant for a private company. She recently got engaged to my dad's friend's son, James Crawdford. A handsome hunk who worked in the government sector, this was an arranged engagement but when Ziya and James met each other, they instantly felt connected. Today, they are really attached to each other and gradually falling into real love. Looking at both of them being so cute, I believed that love could be a real beauty.

"Where's mom and Huma?", I asked her. "They went to the cashier to do the half payment," replied Ziya. I was so lost in my dress that I didn't even notice that. We three sisters came for the trial of our dresses, and we fell in love with them. Shaking my head off, I took out the dress, wore my clothes, and went out.

We had lunch at McDonald's and talked about the wedding stuff. Afterward, we dropped by the mall as we needed to go by a few more shops to get some matching shoes and the accessories needed. So, we went to Zara to grab our heels and I preferred a black one to match my dress. Then we went to Sephora to get our makeup and other skin care necessities, along with our mother.  We always need our mom with us when we go shopping. Our mom, Mrs. Pauline Willson, has a kind nature that many people find attractive about her, as well as her hobby of feeding everyone. She loved cooking and that hobby of hers was kind of an advantage for us since we were all big foodies.

Speaking of food, Huma Willson, the second-born of the family, was a well-known baker. She had her own bakery and thousands of people loved her yummy pastries. Huma was a kindhearted lady yet always the moody one. Staying irritated all the time was always her favorite hobby. We always said to her that if she continued to be like that, her eyebrows would stay scrunched forever. Haha, she was 25 years old and still not committed yet. But everyone thought that she had a boyfriend secretly, but she still hasn't revealed her secret up to now.

After a long day, we drove home. Dad was already home after his long, tiring day at work. Mr. Ilyas Willson, owner of a traveling agency Dealing with tourists every day and planning their vacations could be extremely tough and tiring work. He had a strict nature and discipline was something that had run in his veins since childhood. Being goofy with his daughters has always been a relaxing therapy for him, especially after being stressed and pressured by work, which was extremely tiring.
We talked and discussed our days over dinner. Laughed and joked about all the little things. This was the Willson family that many people were jealous of and some even thought about how we could always stay happy. This was the important thing that dad always said to us: 'Be happy every time, even in difficult situations. They will somehow make you stronger and make people wonder how you're still going on. And proving people wrong always is another kind of happiness.' And he knew that his daughters were just as strong as him.