Shopping Trip

Fallon and Archer were closer than normal as they sat in the limo. Linley asked, "What is up with the two of you? You are normally sickening, but today it is over the top. Prince boy has not stopped touching you or checking on you all morning."

Fallon said, "I had a nightmare this morning that had me on edge this morning."

Archer went on to say, "I'm just making sure that my wife is comfortable. She had me worried this morning with how upset she was."

The queen chuckled and said, "Pregnancy nightmares are the worst. I had one while I was pregnant with Archer that I was giving birth to a litter of kittens. I cried for days worried that my baby was going to be born with paws and his father was going to leave us. It was awful."

Fallon said, "It felt so real. I woke up this morning thinking that Archer was going to take my babies and raise them with Linley."

Linley started laughing, "What?! Like I would do that? I don't know how you can stand the guy. He's too serious for me."

Henry then said, "Plus, if he took Linley from me you wouldn't have to worry about him because he would be dead. You know I've got your back."

Archer squeezed her hand and said, "Would you all stop it. There is no one I love more or anything like I love Fallon. Our babies maybe, but that is it."

His mother laughed, "We are just kidding son. The two of you are going to be great parents."

Archer kissed Fallon's forehead, "I'm looking forward to all of this. I just can't wait to meet these little people we are making."

Annabelle asked, "Can I babysit?"

Fallon told her, "Absolutely!"

Annabelle smiled. The rest of the ride was just what they needed.

Archer helped Fallon out of the car. Everyone else followed. The store was deserted other than a handful of workers. As soon as they saw Archer and his mother they all stopped and bowed. Archer said, "Thank you all so much for opening for us at this time. I look forward to shopping for our children with our family and closest friends. We do ask for your discretion at this time. Fallon and I have not been in the public eye much and we would like to keep it that way as much as possible during this precious time. I think everyone has something in particular that you would like to look at. Of course Fallon and I will have final say."

Fallon looped her arm through Archer's and they took off for the cribs first. Archer laughed when he saw that his mother, Annabelle and Linley were going for the clothing. Henry was going for the battery powered vehicles.

Fallon gasped as she looked around. There were so many things that they were going to need. Fallon told Archer, "It all costs so much."

Archer said, "Stop. I don't want you to worry about any of that. We are just going to get what is best for our girls. Then this afternoon you and Linley are going to go shopping for you. It's time for you to get some new clothes, babe. Our girls are not going to stay small much longer. Now forget the money and lets find what we need."

Archer looked over and said, "That right there is the crib that we need."

"